This weird bird thing...

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
Ok so I was playing on mineplex and I accidently fell down into the void I then saw a sort of white figure then the screen went black and an ender dragon appeared. I did this again but turned on F1. Then minecraft crashed.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
An enderdragon is always below you. You fall on one if you fall off the map. The white thing is an enderdragon also, zoom in on it.

T

Tazboi

The enderdragon is a plugin. It is named with the message; it allows the message to appear at the top of your screen "underlined" by the boss bar of the enderdragon for an amount of seconds before it is killed, and then the plugin spawns a new one with a new name and message.

Off topic: This is also possible to do on Nano if you capture a boss mob (such as an arcane guardian) in a safari net and name the safari net with the message you please. After you release it; it should (theoretically) have your message. (Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried this out yet, but I'm pretty sure it should work.)

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Tazboi said:
The enderdragon is a plugin. It is named with the message; it allows the message to appear at the top of your screen "underlined" by the boss bar of the enderdragon for an amount of seconds before it is killed, and then the plugin spawns a new one with a new name and message.

Off topic: This is also possible to do on Nano if you capture a boss mob (such as an arcane guardian) in a safari net and name the safari net with the message you please. After you release it; it should (theoretically) have your message. (Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried this out yet, but I'm pretty sure it should work.)
Thats correct, as the Boss/mob is "Renamed'. So its name will appear at the top like a normal boss :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)