This. Is. Creepy.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1LfCX0JCs&list=UUsDl6A77CrbkSJLtxQFVDGw[/video]

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Cactus, you took the words out of my mouth, the NSA can't spy on this >: D

Bubblesbobjoe

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere
Uh, you guys realize the NSA can also hear you through your speakers so covering your webcams truly doesn't get rid of the problem.

Anyways, a read an article which I'm not sure if its a bluff or not, but it mentions that in the near future, the government can use our home security systems to see what we ate, measure our adrenaline, and even know what we are thinking. I also watched a video where some scientists used brains scanners to read a cat's mind and they could tell everything it was thinking. If it worked on that cat, it should eventually, if not already, work on humans.

The thought of the NSA being able to hear my every though it just.... beyond creepy. Webcam spying makes me feel like I'm always watched and never have privacy but if brains scanners see what we're thinking, well, then we won't even have privacy inside our minds.

I did think that home security reading our adrenaline, whats in our stomach, and reading our minds seemed absurd, but I also read that the US government could, if not already, start forcing doctors give out brain scanners to everyone medically. That would mean all the Americans that go to a doctor could have their location tracked all the time by the government, have his or her thoughts read by the government, have whatever he or she sees or hears be read by the government, and whatever he or she smells, tastes, or touches would be read by the government. Brain scanners can also track and tell what foods we like or dislike, if we secretly have a crush on someone, or know our fighting techniques we use while sparring in karate class.  Essentially, all our functions that our brain preform (which is everything our body does.) could be tracked.

This could potentially make the government invincible, for if someone plans a revolt, the government would know about it and could stop it before it happens. If it does happen, the government could tell the revolutionists' plan of attacking, making all plans obsolete. The government could tell how many units are attacking and the amount of reinforcements that are in bound. They will literally know who is the best sniper, who can potentially kill the most people, and who is leading it. The revolutionists' sniper's location will be known, their arsenals will be known, their supply of weaponry will be known. The government could potentially become something that cannot be destroyed.

If all this comes into play, security measures would be proven to be extremely drastic, if they aren't already.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I have my Mac connected to my two External Monitors, most of the time, with my Mac Closed. So, I'm staff, for now :3

Video was funny tho, lol

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
@Bubblesbobjoe The day the NSA invades our minds is the day I move to Europe or something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)