Things Are Not On My Side

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Well if you read my app with my dogs death uh well I have more news about my life. Well uh my parents have been upset with each other so I think you know where this went. And um I am living with my mom now and she is the one who is caring not my father really. So things have not been on my side. Also i don't want to get into details about other sad things in my life. Because there is one more but idk what is going on. My father i heard has become really bad and his time might come soon too. Just making this app because idk what is going to happen and idk what might happen if i go inactive again or i just don't know. I might be on but you never know. Hope to see you on.

~Sly

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
RE: Things Are Not One My Side

Im sorry about all this sly... I couldnt imagine all of this happening to anyone.... I feel bad for you.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
RE: Things Are Not One My Side

Nothing is ever on my side :l

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Sorry to hear, Sly. :( But, the entire Universe is actually indifferent to all of us. It is an unfortunate situation you've got going on right now. But you should do your best to make it better. Worrying or feeling sorry for yourself wont help your situation any. Be strong! Do whatever you need to do (Within reason) to help your family and yourself. Make good choices! If you need to talk about anything, feel free to PM me. ;) Have Fun & Be Excellent! AKA Happiness & Kindness! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
If you need to talk about anything, feel free to PM me. ;)
That goes for me too, if you want to talk, it'd probs be easier on TeamSpeak mind you :p
Hope you work it out :)

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Your not the only one who has had bad things happening... My dog is in a condition so bad that the only option is to be put to sleep. Permenantly... Death by sleep... I dont wish that to happen :( Harvey was the best dog i ever had...

Hope you get well with whats going on, and remember two things:

-Have Fun & Be Excellent!" @Uu_Valkyre_uU

-Keep calm and be mths" @mths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)