They're back! :D

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Bringing back my builds from the old map that I saved 1-2 months prior to the reset. I'll post the rest of the screenies when I paste the rest. :D

Mecha:
http://i.imgur.com/SG1YDhQ.png

The Cuppa T:
http://i.imgur.com/XOvKD9C.png

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
A-MAY-ZING! Got any more?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
JagSwag2014 said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
You should put, if at all possible, your Mech near my Robots/Mechs in Zaxland! :D
:O Just tell me where! :3
When you enter Zaxland from the main bridge, make your first left and follow that road. You'll see the bigger robot before you get to the underpass, where they all stand on the hill. :) I think that there's a larger area in the front by the bridge that will work. If not, we might have to ask Ar77y do a little terraforming. :D

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
JagSwag2014 said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
You should put, if at all possible, your Mech near my Robots/Mechs in Zaxland! :D
:O Just tell me where! :3
When you enter Zaxland from the main bridge, make your first left and follow that road. You'll see the bigger robot before you get to the underpass, where they all stand on the hill. :) I think that there's a larger area in the front by the bridge that will work. If not, we might have to ask Ar77y do a little terraforming. :D
Can you label where? XD
http://i.imgur.com/ITNKbZI.png

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Aw damn. I thought that there was way more space than that. :/ And the Troller Coaster goes under the water right there behind them, too. I was thinking there. Over the water. We may have to make a platform for it. I'll be on in a little bit to see what I can do. :)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Aw damn. I thought that there was way more space than that. :/ And the Troller Coaster goes under the water right there behind them, too. I was thinking there. Over the water. We may have to make a platform for it. I'll be on in a little bit to see what I can do. :)
Alrighty :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@JagSwag2014 - What are the dimensions of the base? It looks like about 32 blocks. But then the top hangs over about 3 or 4 blocks on each side maybe. So we'll say 38? 40? But I was thinking over the water, behind the big red robot, facing the road. Right in front, next to the tunnel. What do you think?

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
@JagSwag2014 - What are the dimensions of the base? It looks like about 32 blocks. But then the top hangs over about 3 or 4 blocks on each side maybe. So we'll say 38? 40? But I was thinking over the water, behind the big red robot, facing the road. Right in front, next to the tunnel. What do you think?
It's about a 45x45, and sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)