The walking Dead is Back (Spoilers inside)

Dec 31, 2013
So The walking Dead is on tonight and I can't wait, who else is excited? Also, who's your guys' favorite character? (Daryl is my favorite, no questions about it)

Changed post title because some are inconsiderate and post spoilers without any warning and without using the spoiler tag. Be courteous, guys, geez... Not everyone has watched this show from the beginning and not everyone knows what's going on. If you're gonna post spoiling information, use a spoiler tag.
~Ar7ific1al

Johnthorian

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
RE: The walking Dead is Back

YES!!! I can't wait!! Watching it on a 50"! They killed my favorite character in i think the last episode, they killed Hershall.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself

Walking Dead FTW! Woooo! My favorite character is in a 3-way-tie. Either Michonne, Daryl, or Carl. Or Judith xD jks she's cute tho

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

I am very excited! I have been mapping out who is with who all day, trying to find out who is with who.

And by the way, #MichoneFTW

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013

soooooo pumped
RIP in Piece Hershel

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013

ME TOO, I CAN'T WAIT. BEEN WATCHING IT ALL DAY ON AMC.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013

Geez, guys, way to make use of the
SPOILER
tag. Now anyone interested in watching this already knows some main character dies. Thanks.:dodgy:

dobbythegoomba

Crafter
Jan 26, 2014

I think Daryl is overrated. I mean, he's great and all that, but people make too big of a deal, and say they'll stop watching the show if he dies. Anyways, all of my predictions (I read the comics) were true on what would happen tonight. It was almost just like the comics. My mom said "Rick should throw Carl out to the walkers" while we were watching and I nearly died xD

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013

Loved the episode. Really showed off the true Michonne (my favorite character). She opened up so much. Loved it.

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014

Fucking hated it, was pretty boring, shitttyyyy, the kid has always sucked and still does! the part where hes on the rough gave me a good thinking time though, so it wasn't really all that bad. Oh ya and when rick is dead, but not really dead, then dead wtf dude make up your mind!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
to20to said:
f*cking hated it, was pretty boring, shitttyyyy, the kid has always sucked and still does! the part where hes on the rough gave me a good thinking time though, so it wasn't really all that bad. Oh ya and when rick is dead, but not really dead, then dead wtf dude make up your mind!
It wasn't suppose to be all action-packed and killing. It was more about them grieving of what they lost.  I bet this episode will be very important for the next few episodes.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I can only say I have watched much of this, I have seen 30 minutes of one. I was going to watch these, but I decided to watch Under The Dome instead :D

dobbythegoomba

Crafter
Jan 26, 2014
kawohi said:
Loved the episode. Really showed off the true Michonne (my favorite character). She opened up so much. Loved it.
I loved her zombie pets! Aha :D

Dec 31, 2013
to20to said:
f*cking hated it, was pretty boring, shitttyyyy, the kid has always sucked and still does! the part where hes on the rough gave me a good thinking time though, so it wasn't really all that bad. Oh ya and when rick is dead, but not really dead, then dead wtf dude make up your mind!
My dad could really agree with you on that

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
dobbythegoomba said:
I think Daryl is overrated. I mean, he's great and all that, but people make too big of a deal, and say they'll stop watching the show if he dies. Anyways, all of my predictions (I read the comics) were true on what would happen tonight. It was almost just like the comics. My mom said "Rick should throw Carl out to the walkers" while we were watching and I nearly died xD

Dec 31, 2013
dobbythegoomba said:

dobbythegoomba

Crafter
Jan 26, 2014
Even so, who do you think has her? I think Lily or her sister may have her.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
If you really want to know what happened to the baby....

She died. They didn't show it because it would've been to graphic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)