The thing about PStones...

Gabe95th

Crafter
May 12, 2014
...is I can't get it to work properly.

I bought an adjustarama stone which it appears won't cover the lot I have. I placed it in the centre but that just bisected the lot. So I picked it up and moved it to a corner, but that has just covered everything with  a grid of glass blocks which seem to protect nothing at all. SO something ahs gone wrong.

I will try again once the server has finished it's current re-set. But if I buy a second PStone to add to this one do I place it at the extent of the first ones range or right next to it to add to the first ones range?

Sundust was kind enough to help me get it placed to begin with, but I hate troubling people in game!

Any help would be appreciated.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
It makes me wonder where you got your info about pstones in the first place. Was it
/wiki. - getting started on craftblock - intro to pstones area. If you went there you find the answers to all your problems.

You may also type /pstones

Oops far out it was me.

T

Tazboi

Just so you know you have to type "/ps on" before shift+placing the pstone down for the pstone to work. (To break it you need silk touch) Hope I helped :D

Gabe95th

Crafter
May 12, 2014
Original comment 5th of May.
Are the forums usually this ... responsive?

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@Gabe95th
It depends on what the thread is about. Some threads, most players don't know the answer to, so they will refrain from responding. Others, staff are held up and cannot respond to the thread at that moment.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
@Gabe95th
It depends on what the thread is about. Some threads, most players don't know the answer to, so they will refrain from responding. Others, staff are held up and cannot respond to the thread at that moment.
And the fact that you should have posted this under Server/Website Help & Support if you were seeking help with something. This subforum is for discussion, not necessarily help. We have subforums dedicated to getting help with something. Thread title also affects who will respond and how fast you'll get a response.

Just a couple of things to take into consideration for the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)