The stars next to peoples names

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Can we get some clarity on the reason for the stars next to the names?  It seems to be causing some confusion with some people, me included.  From what I have gathered from Gman and Lking is the  star means you are a donator to the server.  If that is the case then mine shouldnt have a * unless owners have made an exception.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
If they donated and then turned into a normal rank.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
The colored asterisk to the left of the rank's prefix is to denote a player who previously donated to the server, and has decided, for whatever reason, to give up that rank.

The colored asterisk inside your prefix denotes your status as a Super Mod, rather than a Mod.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
aww ok - mine would fall under player who previously donated to the server. which I hadnt. So i shouldnt have it. ts causing a stir with some players and kawohi's name is getting dragged in the mud, over it.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
aww ok - mine would fall under player who previously donated to the server. which I hadnt.   So i shouldnt have it.  ts causing  a stir with some players and kawohi's name is getting dragged in the mud, over it.
No... Your asterisk is inside your prefix, marking you as a Super Mod. It is not outside of your prefix.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Ar7ific1al said:
_SunDust_ said:
aww ok - mine would fall under player who previously donated to the server. which I hadnt.   So i shouldnt have it.  ts causing  a stir with some players and kawohi's name is getting dragged in the mud, over it.
No... Your asterisk is inside your prefix, marking you as a Super Mod. It is not outside of your prefix.
I saw it on the outside last time she was on. Must be a mistake.
Well, congrats on SuperMod! :D

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@Chiplover2
Huh... That's weird. I saw her on yesterday and could've sworn nothing was amiss. Oh well.. fixing now. :3

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Haha. I need my second "*" by my first one. I had two because I was a royal (I believe) and now I'm down to one.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok so 2 stars means you were/are a royal donator? Any othe things we need to know about the tar system?

Oh yep my Stars is all fixed now. Now I'm a little less confused.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok so What does 2 stars mean?? and if its for royal donator - lking ios asking for his 2 stars as hes also brought it up again in the public chat

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Two stars given to the man in the striped sweater! :p

Two stars - if a star is outside the brackets, donor, and if it's inside the brackets, SuperMod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)