The recent feedback

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I should be back by the end of the month, when I'm back, would like to talk about everything, including the feedback on the new map. Perhaps we can solve some of the complaints.

But lets discuss what you think about the launch, players feedback, etc.

What are the complaints we're mostly getting?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Spawn is too big. lol I was thinking about making a new one...

This... Just this...

Just an ass hole with a cat looking at them. They won't be able to get out, but it'll be very small like they want. haha  But seriously, A lot of people like it. It's just 3 or 4 that have made complaints and pouted about it. Haha

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
YOU WILL NOT MAKE A NEW ONE!!! YOU HEAR ME??? IT'S JUST FINE!!!!
lol It really is, though. Players just get butt-hurt because they have to walk everywhere. ";-;"

All they have to do is type /shop and warp somewhere if they don't want to be amazed by the beauty and artwork put into spawn.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
It's not to big, trust me on that. I think it's other smaller problems.

The spawn itself is pretty damn simple.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I know. If I'm allowed to design the next Spawn (Much later) I have another idea already. But it's twice as big at least. lol Or maybe I'll just make it into a city. :/ Haha

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Wrote a god damn wiki that solves 99% of problems. Thinking of having the url tattood on my forehead and having my face popup randomly as players play. Scowling and pointing at said url with a caption of "I spent days writing this. It solves your problems. Freaking READ IT."

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@JagSwag2014 - Me too! :)I have so many ideas for new ones. ^_^ Have you seen the Reims Cathedral before? It's in France.

@Avoxsas - It looks great, BTW. Also, my friend, Uu_40oz_uU, said he never comes on the forums (Which I have been trying to convince him to), but the first thing he did when he joined was go to the Wiki. And he said it was super easy to find answers. :D Because I mentioned to him that people were having a hard time finding their way around. But he actually did what everyone is suppose to do when they first join. Read the instruction and information. haha But he wants me to get online now with him. :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Yeah, but it was only 7 months of work trying to recreate the Reims Cathedral. :/

Reference Images
That's the cathedral Rum and I made like a year ago :p It was a lot smaller and it took us 3 days of work ;)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
mths said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Yeah, but it was only 7 months of work trying to recreate the Reims Cathedral. :/

Reference Images
That's the cathedral Rum and I made like a year ago :p It was a lot smaller and it took us 3 days of work ;)
3 days... Pfft! Haha It's a beautiful building. That's why I chose it. :)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
mths said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:

Reference Images
3 days... Pfft! Haha It's a beautiful building. That's why I chose it. :)
It was maybe 1/5 the size of the one you made XD But ya it's a beautiful one :)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@Uu_VALKYRE_uU - Yes, I have. That would look really cool in Minecraft.... :p
After I finish Babylon, I will probably start on another city, more modern-ish though.

@Avoxsas - Gurrrl, I could see that in a horror game. XD
Turn the corner and BOOM. Avoxsas in your face, looking pissed as fuck. XD

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
@Avoxsas - Gurrrl, I could see that in a horror game. XD
Did you suddenly become ghetto? lol

Most of the negative feedback has been by:
  • Lazy asses
  • Whiny asses
  • Idiots
  • Whiny ass, lazy ass idiots
xD

No, but really, most of the negative complaints about the new stuff has been by whiny and lazy kids. They whine because they can't find anything. They whine because they don't know how anything works. They whine because they can't find where to build. Here's a hint: we have a god damn wiki. I've tried pushing the wiki, but the simple fact is, lazy players are lazy and don't want to help themselves at all. It is literally that simple.There is nothing we can do about those players other than refuse to give them help. If we do that, they'll either suck it up and go read the damn wiki that Avoxsas spend a week or more on, or they'll leave and not come back. To be honest, I'm fine with either of those results. XD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@Ar7ific1al - Here! Here! I'm okay with those results as well. :D We all worked long & hard (twss) to make this an awesome experience for everyone and anyone that wanted to be a part of it. I think that every has done an amazing job. I'm proud of everyone. And to be allowed to be a part of this community. :) Sure, the Spawn may be huge, but doesn't that make it "Epic"? The rules may be different, but isn't that the fun part? Experiencing new things?

The Spawn is gigantic, and takes a while to walk through. Sure. But it's made super easy with the new cleverly designed GUI menus & Wiki that spells everything out in an organized & great looking way, that's on the fucking best site and forums ever! :D Seriously. These are the things that I use the most in my life.

Except major body functions, like heartbeat and lungs and stuff... :/ Anyway... It isn't anyone's fault, except the player that chooses not to read the signs that they first spawn in front of staring at. Or the multitude of signs that explain everything they need to know about what we've all made.

@JagSwag2014 - That's no excuse, man. Haha I was born outside of Atlanta, GA & lived in many ghetto places. Warren, Dearborn, Ferndale, Southfield, to name a few. :p But people always find it surprising that I don't speak or act ghetto. But I try very hard every second to be better tomorrow than I was yesterday. That's the way that I live. Also, Having Fun & Being Excellent. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)