The Percy Jackson Series (SPOILER WARNING)

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Percy Jackson Book Club/Fandom!
Spoiler warning! I'm up to date with the books and if you aren't look out for spoilers!

This is just for general talk about toe books, ships, and other things. Please try to not get TOO off-topic.

I LOVE THESE BOOKS! These books were my childhood. I used to dream I was in Camp Half-Blood with all of the Demigods (and Tyson!) and satyrs. These books made me really happy, sad, and basically feel an amalgam of all of my emotions at once lol emotion overload! 

Some questions to get the conversations flowing.

1. Who's your favorite character?

I'm personally tied between 3 characters:Frank, Annabeth, and Nico. Annabeth is incredibly smart and personally, I think Percy couldn't tie his shoes without her. Frank has an amazing underdog feeling about him. The badass Frank with the Ares/Mars Blessing was awesome. The group was in a complete shit-fit and then TankFrank steps up and plows the entire army down single-handedly. Nico is a special case. I can kind of relate to him (I'm not gay though) but he is an outcast, socially awkward, and understands himself completely due to all the time he had alone with his thoughts in hell. I feel Nico was made especially to evoke pathos from us by Mr. Riordan. 

2. What's your favorite species?

I have to say the Cyclopses. Tyson, leader of the cyclopses, is one of the most compassionate, nice, and strong characters at the same time.

3. What's your favorite weapon?

Ivlivs. (Jason's old sword/lance) It was so awesome. Seriously, a badass coin of death? "Heads or tails." "Heads" "Shit choice *flips coin to gladius mode and stabs*"

4. What's your favorite 'ship' in the books?

Annacy. or Percabeth. Whatever you wanna call Percy/Annabeth. The time they spent together in the depths of hell was so cute and strengthened their bond a TON (Not a sentence you get to say often is it?). They now understand each other on a higher level then they already did before. 

5. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which god would you want to be born from?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Along the lines of badass powers, Hades. But along the lines of practical living, this is a toughie. I'd have to say Athena. The goddess of wisdom. Who needs braw when you have brains?[/font]

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Hehe Percy

I really enjoy the Percy Jackson series, I'm in the middle of reading them atm, but they are cool. I like hearing about all the gods and all the creatures in the book, especially the satyrs for some reason, lol. :3

T

Tazboi

My ideas for adding questions!

Which god would you want to be born from? (Main and/or minor; please choose a canon one):
Hypno. Hell yeah! With the water that removes people's memories? I'll take it. And I get tons of time to sleep in :D

Favorite god:

Don't hate dah Gaea~

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Tazboi said:
My ideas for adding questions!

Which god would you want to be born from? (Main and/or minor; please choose a canon one):
Hypno. Hell yeah! With the water that removes people's memories? I'll take it. And I get tons of time to sleep in :D

Favorite god:

Don't hate dah Gaea~
Great idea! Gaea is a special case for me... she gave birth to the titans, who made Echidna who in turn made the monsters of the world. So I indirectly hate her lol.

T

Tazboi

@Thags2000

I like how she controls earth and has the all-powerful voice. Mainly because I love Avatar: The Last Airbender too... ALL THE FANDOMS <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)