The Overuse of Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
I just got a rank and i'm already starting things with _SunDust_
I'm a bit butthurt from family experiences and my best cousin ever was just coming back from the server, so i came with surprise builds. Sadly there's a chest in the way, and i sent a message to Panda, like sun dust said, and ended it (=

Afterwards, sun dust told me to take my rage somewhere else (Not her exact words, she's very kind in using them) and i said i didn't have an expression on the conflict. Afterwards, i was told to apologies and i did. I said these words "Ilysm officers pock" "sorry" and i get ban (=

Please be aware that I tried my best to end it! I don't want to cause more of this. I know it's just a game, but a game can be taken more seriously! Being called a bitch took me by complete surprise! I thought we were ending this, but we were not. I'm a very shy person, and try to be as generous as ever, but i have taken these words seriously, and i started to take them in offense. Just understand my words and saying, i tried to end it, but the assumptions on how i'm feelings just made me mad, because I was suffering from my own problems, and it just caused more.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Hmm, yes that does seem bad. I do think that this was upsetting to me since fair punishment was not dealt. You and officer shouldn't have been banned solely. Rune was also there adding fuel to the fire.

@_SunDust_ While I may be your "Underling" so-to-speak I think that further investigation needs to be taken by you. It has happened before and I know I have made this mistake but I would request that you make further investigation. Continue this into the staff forum if you must.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
You dont need to apologise for my actions omega. I did what I felt was necessasry and the reason why I didnt ban rune is after i told everyone to stop, he was the only one that apologised. So he saved himself from a ban.

Now I thought things were getting settled with the business of Panda... you were gonna send him mail asking him to remove the furnace and other stuff he placed.

Everything seemed settled. Till officer made a disrespectful comment.

Anyways I shall make a report. And tell the rest there.

And are you saying 30 minutes is not gonna be long enough for you to calm your nerves???

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
_SunDust_ said:
You dont need to apologise for my actions omega.  I did  what I felt was necessasry and the reason why I didnt ban rune is after i told everyone to stop, he was the only one that apologised.  So he saved himself from a ban.

Now I thought things were getting settled with the business of Panda... you were gonna send him mailasking him to remove the furnace and  other stuff he placed.

Everything seemed settled.  Till officer made a disrespectful comment.

Anyways I shall make a report.  And tell the rest there.

I understand how officers pock got ban, but what about me? I got apologetic over it and ended it, after 10 seconds of my apologies, I was ban.

edited by sun: removed the 2 repeated post

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
If you have a staff problems omega -- bring it up on staff discussion not here, as you have here to done.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
I think like you said Nari your own problems made you mad. we told you to email the owner/ask the admin/owner to see if they can remove the 3 blocks. you were angry and mad so the situation continued and more people made it worst. 3 blocks can't stop you from building so it shouldn't have been a big problem like it was.

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
JESUSREAL said:
I think like you said Nari your own problems made you mad. we told you to email the owner/ask the admin/owner to see if they can remove the 3 blocks. you were angry and mad so the situation continued and more people made it worst. 3 blocks can't stop you from building so it shouldn't have been a big problem like it was.
Yes, i understand that, but i'm talking about when we ended it. I did so liked asked, but afterwards got ban. I need more o an exclamation besides my expressions.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
???? I'm confused. What's going on here? Banned? There isn't a report, nor is there one for anyone else who is supposedly banned from whatever is going on here. :s

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Ar7ific1al said:
???? I'm confused. What's going on here? Banned? There isn't a report, nor is there one for anyone else who is supposedly banned from whatever is going on here. :s
I'm sorry to throw sun under the bus here but she waits a bit before writing the report >.>

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes I do Mono and for good reason. I take the necessary time to think about what Im trying to explain, as well as read over my screenshots and compile my report. And if it takes me a longer time then others then so be it, they can just wait for my report. How people behave on forums is no different to how they behave on the server. Asking for immediate explanations BEFORE the report is written up. People need to learn to just wait sometimes.

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4807-post-31417.html#pid31417

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Well, considering it had been almost half an hour from when this thread was started to when I posted... :I If you really must take so long, posting a preliminary report with a notice that more is coming would be really nice. At least then those who were not involved or around at the time would have some inkling as to what's happening, as opposed to being simply completely and totally in the dark.

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
_SunDust_ said:
You dont need to apologise for my actions omega.  I did  what I felt was necessasry and the reason why I didnt ban rune is after i told everyone to stop, he was the only one that apologised.  So he saved himself from a ban.

Now I thought things were getting settled with the business of Panda... you were gonna send him mail asking him to remove the furnace and  other stuff he placed.

Everything seemed settled.  Till officer made a disrespectful comment.

Anyways I shall make a report.  And tell the rest there.

And are you saying 30 minutes is not gonna be long enough for you to calm your nerves???
 Sadly you should have banned me even though I apologized that was just absoutley outrageous of me to say what I said to naricake cause from what she said in this report she was nearly calmed down when I swore at her leading to the 2 30 minute temp bans....as a result I feel like not only should I be banned but it should be the longest one like say a 1-3 day temp ban....

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
Here's what I think. People have all been giving NariCake a hard time. Halodudejake for one. No I'm not throwing anyone under the bus or anything, but yes, Naircake has had quite the meal on her plate. I dont even understand what went on so that basically counts me out. Like Ar7 said it wasn't a report or anything like that. I say you just wait the 30 minutes, be professional, then go on and apologize a second time. Am I right or wrong?

And as for rune. You shouldn't be banned after the situation is over. It's all done, the thirty minutes are up. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself just say: Oh, why did i do that? Sorry NariCake, ill never do that again" Then things will all be peachy-dandy and we can all go back to being friends again.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
This is settled. I'd like to close this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)