The Mysterious Trireaper

_Trireaper_

Member
Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
55
4
8
19
Australia
#1
Hey guys, I have been apart of Craftblock since it first started and was a member of BuildWorx for a while ( the server before Craftblock which is no longer online) When i first started buildworx i was young and had no idea what i was doing, so i made myself annonymous and had a fake identity and i feel bad about lying to you all about it D:, so i decided to write this to tell you who i really am, I am a 15 year old boy in year 9 my name is Benjamin. I am sorry once again for the fake life i have lived on Craftblock hope you can forgive me :D if not no problem.
 

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#2
I know that it took you a lot of guts to right this, Benjamin, and I know it was hard for you to tell me and CreativeNJ over skype. I will still treat you the same way, apart from calling you a girl, lol. This changes nothing between us, your a great friend and I enjoy gaming with you and NJ. I guess you can start talking in Skype now, instead of typing :D

I'm glad you took our suggestion, and posted this thread.
 

R3ali1ty

New Member
Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
152
0
0
20
Arctic Biome
#5
_Trireaper_ said:
Hey guys, I have been apart of Craftblock since it first started and was a member of BuildWorx for a while ( the server before Craftblock which is no longer online) When i first started buildworx i was young and had no idea what i was doing, so i made myself annonymous and had a fake identity and i feel bad about lying to you all about it D:, so i decided to write this to tell you who i really am, I am a 15 year old boy in year 9 my name is Benjamin. I am sorry once again for the fake life i have lived on Craftblock hope you can forgive me :D if not no problem.
Ermagud You're a boy? That's cool, because there is more boys on the boys army now >:3 Girls VS Boys, Boys have an advantage now! More boyyyysss here we come!
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#6
Meh, I've had my deep suspicions over the years. Some things just didn't quite add up. Nice to see you come clean about it, though. :D
 

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
282
0
16
Question unreognised
#7
R3ali1ty said:
_Trireaper_ said:
Hey guys, I have been apart of Craftblock since it first started and was a member of BuildWorx for a while ( the server before Craftblock which is no longer online) When i first started buildworx i was young and had no idea what i was doing, so i made myself annonymous and had a fake identity and i feel bad about lying to you all about it D:, so i decided to write this to tell you who i really am, I am a 15 year old boy in year 9 my name is Benjamin. I am sorry once again for the fake life i have lived on Craftblock hope you can forgive me :D if not no problem.
Ermagud You're a boy? That's cool, because there is more boys on the boys army now >:3 Girls VS Boys, Boys have an advantage now! More boyyyysss here we come!
Hehe you might notice were all girls:
 

_Trireaper_

Member
Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
55
4
8
19
Australia
#9
Chiplover2 said:
My LA teacher just got married. We call her by a different name now, and it'll need some getting used to, but she's still the same person ;).

This musta taken a lot of guts. Kudos to you, my friend.
yea it did take quite alot xD
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#10
Haha You tricky little.. .:p I knew it! I had my suspicions as well. Like Ar77y said. A couple of people have told me about their suspicions since BuildWorx. I just assumed that you were both genders. Kind of a Schrodingers' Cat. Until I knew for sure, you were both a Boy & a Girl. Haha

Anyway. It's good that you finally revealed the truth to us. It's about time! :D See you around, dude! ;)
 

DON_Studios

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
232
12
18
23
TEXAS
#11
Whaaaaaaaaa
This is very interesting
But your still tri to me so it dont matter to me your a person it don't matter your gender you are still awsome :p
 

BestOfTheWorst

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
343
0
16
Earth
#12
i actually fell for it. I had to re read the thread 5 times to make sure my eyes wernt playing tricks on me. Duuuude!

 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#14
I know one place that he could have gotten it from. I've seen it before while browsing the webbies. I won't tell, Tri. No worries. :O
 

_Trireaper_

Member
Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
55
4
8
19
Australia
#15
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I know one place that he could have gotten it from. I've seen it before while browsing the webbies. I won't tell, Tri. No worries. :O
if you found it from somewhere then i dunno xD, it is my auntie though
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)