The Mysterious Trireaper

_Trireaper_

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
Australia
Hey guys, I have been apart of Craftblock since it first started and was a member of BuildWorx for a while ( the server before Craftblock which is no longer online) When i first started buildworx i was young and had no idea what i was doing, so i made myself annonymous and had a fake identity and i feel bad about lying to you all about it D:, so i decided to write this to tell you who i really am, I am a 15 year old boy in year 9 my name is Benjamin. I am sorry once again for the fake life i have lived on Craftblock hope you can forgive me :D if not no problem.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I know that it took you a lot of guts to right this, Benjamin, and I know it was hard for you to tell me and CreativeNJ over skype. I will still treat you the same way, apart from calling you a girl, lol. This changes nothing between us, your a great friend and I enjoy gaming with you and NJ. I guess you can start talking in Skype now, instead of typing :D

I'm glad you took our suggestion, and posted this thread.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
_Trireaper_ said:
Hey guys, I have been apart of Craftblock since it first started and was a member of BuildWorx for a while ( the server before Craftblock which is no longer online) When i first started buildworx i was young and had no idea what i was doing, so i made myself annonymous and had a fake identity and i feel bad about lying to you all about it D:, so i decided to write this to tell you who i really am, I am a 15 year old boy in year 9 my name is Benjamin. I am sorry once again for the fake life i have lived on Craftblock hope you can forgive me :D if not no problem.
Ermagud You're a boy? That's cool, because there is more boys on the boys army now >:3 Girls VS Boys, Boys have an advantage now! More boyyyysss here we come!

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Meh, I've had my deep suspicions over the years. Some things just didn't quite add up. Nice to see you come clean about it, though. :D

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
R3ali1ty said:
_Trireaper_ said:
Ermagud You're a boy? That's cool, because there is more boys on the boys army now >:3 Girls VS Boys, Boys have an advantage now! More boyyyysss here we come!
Hehe you might notice were all girls:

_Trireaper_

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
Australia
Chiplover2 said:
My LA teacher just got married. We call her by a different name now, and it'll need some getting used to, but she's still the same person ;).

This musta taken a lot of guts. Kudos to you, my friend.
yea it did take quite alot xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha You tricky little.. .:p I knew it! I had my suspicions as well. Like Ar77y said. A couple of people have told me about their suspicions since BuildWorx. I just assumed that you were both genders. Kind of a Schrodingers' Cat. Until I knew for sure, you were both a Boy & a Girl. Haha

Anyway. It's good that you finally revealed the truth to us. It's about time! :D See you around, dude! ;)

DON_Studios

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
TEXAS
Whaaaaaaaaa
This is very interesting
But your still tri to me so it dont matter to me your a person it don't matter your gender you are still awsome :p

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
i actually fell for it. I had to re read the thread 5 times to make sure my eyes wernt playing tricks on me. Duuuude!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I know one place that he could have gotten it from. I've seen it before while browsing the webbies. I won't tell, Tri. No worries. :O

_Trireaper_

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
Australia
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I know one place that he could have gotten it from. I've seen it before while browsing the webbies. I won't tell, Tri. No worries. :O
if you found it from somewhere then i dunno xD, it is my auntie though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)