Kazza197

Kazza197

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
SCOTLAND!!!!
  • Kazza197

Kazza197

A LolzwangerZorgLolzman Production

The day begun like any other day in the land of Minecraftia, Black and white pigs from code errors ruled the land and creepers roamed the caves, zombies started burning and also if you look close enough you see a strange being slouched over some kind of wooden block with markings on the top.
You wake up and feel the need to find some cool shizwoz, so you grab your recently used iron pickaxe, still warm from the friction of the stone you just mined, and plough straight down through the rocks below, until you eventually find a cave at y = 13, the perfect layer to find diamonds! You feel compelled to dig more but your eye catches an ore you have never seen before, so you go up to it and hit it with your pickaxe a few times, then you pick up this red diamond looking like thing. Once the white writing pops upon the top of your inventory you look at its great red stripe down the middle and think to yourself “Wtf” You right click the diamond and it does nothing you try to craft a shovel with the diamond it yet again does nothing, so you put it in a chest and try to forget about it.

THE CHEST

You look at your chest in disbelief “It’s glowing red” you think to yourself and one moment later the chest springs into animateness like a sleeping zombie sensing fresh meat, you reach for your sword and realize that the chest with-which you placed your sword is the one that is moving, it is also the same chest that you put that weird red diamond into, you have no sword so you get your cobblestone and block the chest inside your ram shackled house and scream to the neighboring villagers “Help Me!”.

THE WRITING

Once the villagers help slay the best that is your red chest they ask “What in Minecraftia is this.” One of the nosy villagers if holding your red striped diamond in his hand and says “I think ill keep this for further inspection.” But this time not one diamond had come out the chest, but 3. You looked inside your wrecked house and see writing on the wall that was wrote in blood witch reads, “THE END IS NIGH,” Moments later a mysterious figure pops out from under your bed, It’s a Turtle? Was this turtle the same figure you saw earlier slouched over a block of wood. (turtles :D)

TIMMY THE TALKATIVE TURTLE

After a brief moment trying to adjust to the turtles cuteness you hear a person say hello “Hello?”  you reply in a soft voice, the voice isn't coming from outside the ramshackle house, its coming from the turtle, his voice is deep and croaky and every time you turn to face him you get a whiff of fish and dead sea stuff, he then goes on to say in a posh voice “I know” you then say “You know what?” “I know what happened to your house, and that your name is (Insert name here), and also that you found a red diamond.” You say to him “Why are you in my house and if I’m to have anything to do with you I must know your name.” he replies in an even more posh voice this time “My name is Timmy, Timmy the talkative turtle.”

THE PLAGUE

You wake up in your bed and feel reluctant to get up, though you hear a fierce banging at your door, usually that type of banging is reserved to your very annoying next door neighbor but you hear the posh voice of Timmy on the other end of it. Thinking it was an urgent matter you opened the door letting him in he tells you “Sean something horrible has happened, the villagers have red eyes and are going around biting people the people that got bitten then go and bite more people, I think this , is, the, APOCALYPSE!

SURVIVING

I Look outside, and i see a small cafe, i tried to go to the cafe but i got bitten,

THE END

Kazza197

Kazza197

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
SCOTLAND!!!!
  • Kazza197

Kazza197

Leave a comment

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

It's not bad. Keep it up with more :)

Kazza197

Kazza197

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
SCOTLAND!!!!
  • Kazza197

Kazza197

No-one wants to read, thats why people are flocking to ancle_biter cause he uses pictures.

A

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
  • A

ankle_biter

:O what do u mean flocking, this thread has more views than two of mine :D its the other way around keep it up ! PS: im lazy ur not lol

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

My advice is to write in smaller paragraphs.

B

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
  • B

Babfish

I posted a few times on your old one. And im waiting for more.

Kazza197

Kazza197

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
SCOTLAND!!!!
  • Kazza197

Kazza197

I enjoy writing when i can be bothered to write, so the paragraphs are dictated by when i have my dinner xD

Kazza197

Kazza197

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
SCOTLAND!!!!
  • Kazza197

Kazza197

Babfish i wrote 2 paragraphs more xD

S

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013