The CAC (Crackers' Associated Conglomerate) Is back!

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Back in the days of yore, I had a little player-player award that had, and still upholds, no value at all. People seemed to be interested in the medal at the time, and I was more than willing to instruct the affair. But that was a long time ago.
Recently, I decided to rejoin the Craftblock community after a 4-5 month hiatus, and one of the first things brought up in conversation was the CAC. I recently made a Thread on the topic, and it's boomed in popularity quite a bit, at least compared to other Craftblock Hub Threads. So, I've decided to re-introduce the medals. I will edit this post until all medals are re-introduced, and those who feel they deserve a medal can feel free to post on this Thread if I have missed them.
The Bronze Cracker
This medal is awarded to all people who are members of the CAC (Crackers' Associated Conglomerate) as a right of passage. Non-members of the CAC are not permitted to use this award. Put this medal in your signature if you wish to be a member.​
EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on this Thread if you are a Member. That way I can keep track of my current member list.
The Silver Cracker
This medal is to be awarded to anyone who has been a member of the CAC (Crackers' Associated Conglomerate) for at least 30 days from membership. Put this medal in your signature if you have had a Bronze Cracker for at least 30 days.​

The Gold Cracker
The Gold Cracker is awarded to all members who have been in the CAC for three (3) months or more.​
The Diamond Cracker
The Diamond Cracker is awarded only by consent of Crackers1097 or any other Platinum Cracker recipients. There are no set requirements for this award, but consent by any Platinum Cracker recipient is necessary. This award will not be available until 4/10/14 due to the current curve of development in the CAC​
The Platinum Cracker
There may only be three (4*) owners of the Platinum Cracker at any time. The Presidential Cracker is one of the three Platinum Crackers. The original recipients are those who helped to create the CAC (Uu_Valkyre_uU and crackers1097) as well as another member by vote. Only the retirement or abandonment of another Platinum recipient may bring the vote by all CAC members for another recipient. All members with any badge, including bronze, are able during the voting process.​
The Electronic Cracker
This medal is awarded to the fine Administrators and Owners of this server.​
The Obsidian Cracker
Pretty simple, the Obsidian Cracker is an advanced Diamond Cracker. Earning this medal has no requirements, but direct consent of the award must be given by crackers1097 or any other Platinum Cracker recipient. This award will not be given until 4/10/14 due to the curve of membership, and then only one (1) of this award may be given every month.​
The Presidential Cracker
Literally a Platinum Cracker with a crown on it. Belongs to the current president of the CAC (crackers1097)​

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
No need to ask, you are a member as long as you have a Cracker in your Signature. Bronze is free to all who wish to be a member.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
No clue. I'll deliberate with our Intergalactic Space-Monkey overlords soon enough.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I has cracker now. c:

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
So, when will the higher order crackers be distributed? Also, I've a cracker.

T

Tazboi

I remember last time this happened <3

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Lking846 said:
So, when will the higher order crackers be distributed? Also, I've a cracker.
When me and valkyre get it all under control. Honestly, this whole thing is still brand new lol

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Hey Cracker! Guess what Cracker i need xD

The Obsidian Cracker
The purpose of this award is undecided: It will either be awarded to all Staff member and VIP players, or an award to retired members. Deliberation will ensue via intergalactic space-Monkeys.

Retired Tekkit Admin xD gimme some of those crackers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)