The Bullying Experiment.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Very good video. I'm definitely sharing this. I remember when I was in Middle school, the first time that I stopped a kid from getting bullied. He was being picked on for being legally blind, and for wearing these huge square Coke-Bottle glasses. They were pretty ridiculous looking, but that's no reason to pick on him. The kid that I helped stop getting bullied, is still one of my best friends to this day. As a matter of fact, I'm one of his Groomsmen in his wedding in July. :D Always stand up and speak out for what you think is right!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I've seen bullying all my life, never had anyone there to stand up for me.

Thats life.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
x-x Frequently I feel the passerby of bullying should be punished equally as the bullys themselves. Once I overheard someone in the hallway saying that those who are bullied and do not report should be punished equally as the bully, I, the next day was skipping along in the hallway and stepped on their foot on purpose, they called me a jackass and I told them that if they ever told me that bullying, or any other form of assault, was the victims fault, I would tell the principal personally. the guy (who is much stronger, and larger than I) fears me, it feels like real power but I know its just actions of a seventh graders foolishness and insane courage, and that is what power truly is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)