The beginning of something peculiar.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
As most of you know, my builds are terrible and ugly. I have no building talent whatsoever. But now I finally started making my first home. I got invited to join the town of Winterfell, (Ahriidan's town). Since I joined this wonderful town, I had to make something that didn't look like a dirt hut. Here are the sneak-peak pictures of my very first build that doesn't look that bad.
So far I've only made the structure of the first floor and only the flooring for the second floor. Expect more pictures of the finished first and second floor, and maybe the start of the third floor. I'll be posting more screenies of my build until it's finished. Stay tuned for more pictures. ~ArcticLodge

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
You should work on the hall we cleared out in the Den, You abandoned it after only the floor was made :c

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
crackers1097 said:
You should work on the hall we cleared out in the Den, You abandoned it after only the floor was made :c
I didn't abondon it! I just can't think of any ideas for it right now. After I finish this home I'll get back to finishing the tunnel! 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)