Thags2000 Mod Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbhusker

CraftBlock Forum Lurker Specialist...
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
609
14
18
16
192.168.1.1
#1
Player: Thags2000


Their current rank: Ambassador


Why they should be trusted with Mod:

Thags is a very trustworthy person. He has been with Craftblock a pretty long time. He is really nice and he is always willing to help everyone. Thags also has a great sense of humor. But when he needs to step up and be mature, hes your guy to do that. He would make a great mod in my opinion because he is very kind, smart, and helpful

What would make them a good Mod:

He is a very fair and honest person that always plays by the rules, and he has never been banned. (I think).  Thags is one of the nicest people I know. 


How have they helped you?: 

When I was a blockling, I had no idea what to do. Thags showed me some commands, and he even helped me with becoming a builder! He has been so nice to me and to everyone else.


How have they helped others?: Thags is always willing to help others. He knows what to do in pressuring situations, and he always makes the best of it. He is constantly ranking up blocklings to builder, and I'm sure if Thags got Mod, he would be able to help Much Much Much Much Muuuuch more. He, I believe will make a difference in this community, even more than he already has.

~Cbhusker
 

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
1,492
28
48
16
#2
I agree that thags would be a great moderator. He is very trustworthy and always doing the right thing. 
 

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
772
29
28
24
Michigan
#3
Thags is a pretty active person on the server and is very trustworthy. He helps people around the server whenever he's on and I think he would be a very nice addition to our little mod family. c: I vouch.
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#4
I personally think Thags would make a great Moderator, but he is already a Gym Leader on Pokeblock, his work load is already quite a burden.
 

michaelsurfs

Member
Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
170
12
18
#5
I vouch. Thags is one of the most fair and mature players on craftblock. I really think he/she would be a great mod!
 
T

Tazboi

Guest
#6
Vouch! I've seen thags from him being a visitor. Really helpful and kind the whole way through ^_^
 

Cbhusker

CraftBlock Forum Lurker Specialist...
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
609
14
18
16
192.168.1.1
#7
whiteNnerdy23 said:
he is already a Gym Leader on Pokeblock, his work load is already quite a burden.
So? He is an Ambassador and a gym leader, he manages it.
 

SlyGuy31

Member
Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
105
1
18
17
New Jersey
#8
Thags... Mod? Uh... Vouch! Thags is a great player. He has also helped me out when I needed it. In my opinion him being a mod you be a great idea.

Gl. :D
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a Mod once before? Maybe I'm thinking this just because he's an Ambassador, but I thought he was a Mod at one time, and then stepped down. It may have been someone else that I'm thinking of. :/ Anyway, I think that Thags could be great as a Mod. He's always seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Good guy, great player, helpful, & usually reasonable. I can't remember any time that he may have messed up in the past either. I vouch for Thags as a Mod.
 

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
651
47
28
17
America
#11
He was not mod, @Uu_VALKYRE_uU - but he was suggested in the past.
 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,010
6
38
36
Michigan, USA
#12
Copy that. I knew that there was some connection with him & Mod rank. But I was unsure. :) I still vouch.
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#13
Cbhusker said:
whiteNnerdy23 said:
he is already a Gym Leader on Pokeblock, his work load is already quite a burden.
So? He is an Ambassador and a gym leader, he manages it.
I never said he couldn't, but consider this, if he's all stressed from trying to deal with people on Main and Poke, he may be tired, cranky, and make irrational decisions. I'm not trying to put you down @Thags2000, I'm just trying to make sure you know what you're getting into. I will vouch, Thags is helpful, and gets on often. Just don't push yourself too far, that's what I've been trying to say.
 

IshrkI

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
938
1
18
#14
Well, the only problem I can come up with is if he would be too flattered to decline.

I mean, if he would be too busy with other stuff or if he just doesn't really want to moderate.

If he honestly and truly wants to be a moderator I can't imagine that he wouldn't handle it though.
He has the patience and calm needed, I can easily vouch for that.

Good luck (if you want it)!
 

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
790
5
18
17
I'll let you know when I find myself
#15
whiteNnerdy23 said:
Cbhusker said:
whiteNnerdy23 said:
he is already a Gym Leader on Pokeblock, his work load is already quite a burden.
So? He is an Ambassador and a gym leader, he manages it.
I never said he couldn't, but consider this, if he's all stressed from trying to deal with people on Main and Poke, he may be tired, cranky, and make irrational decisions. I'm not trying to put you down @Thags2000, I'm just trying to make sure you know what you're getting into. I will vouch, Thags is helpful, and gets on often. Just don't push yourself too far, that's what I've been trying to say.
I see your point, but you gotta trust me here. If I am too stressed, I'll know it and I will quit one or the other. (probs Poke sorry guys :p) but I think I can handle it. Thank you for being considerate enough for a. the community b. me :p
 

Omega_Shenron

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
716
2
18
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
#16
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a Mod once before? Maybe I'm thinking this just because he's an Ambassador, but I thought he was a Mod at one time, and then stepped down. It may have been someone else that I'm thinking of. :/ Anyway, I think that Thags could be great as a Mod. He's always seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Good guy, great player, helpful, & usually reasonable. I can't remember any time that he may have messed up in the past either. I vouch for Thags as a Mod.
I believe you are thinking of CreativeNJ :p
 

crackers1097

Member
Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
446
7
18
Minnesota
#17
Don't get me wrong--thags is awesome. He's the first person I was talking to after my hiatus. In fact, I'd think thags is the best Ambassador we have on the server.
But a Moderator? I'm not sure. We have staff for most of thags's active hours and we have a large amount of Moderators in general. I'm not going to make a decision, at least just yet.
 

TicTacTory

New Member
Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
325
0
0
In a green bean
#18
Thags was always a great player. I'd come on and I'd see his name in the chat log welcoming me. I truley think thags is responsible, loyal, and helpful. He's a player that's hard to find. Vouch :)
 

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
1,492
28
48
16
#19
Again Thags has been responsible on the server. Maybe there are mods on when he is on but, well, the world is infinite. I strongly believe that Thags would make an excellent moderator.
 

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
293
15
18
17
Test Chamber No.1
#20
I feel like Thags would make an amazing Moderator because he is always so nice and is always active! I Vouch :D Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)