Teddyg7777's Appeal

Teddyg7777

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
Minecraft[img=10x10]http://cdncache1-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png[/img] Username: Teddyg7777
Server banned from: Craftblock
Reason of ban: Inappropriate comment, and then coming back on with a different account
Who banned you?: Ar7

Why should you be unbanned?: Well, its been about 5 months since i've been banned.  I've noticed that without CraftBlock i'm really not the same person.  I realize now just how bad my actions really were, and how hard it really is without being a member of this wonderful community.  I find myself connecting to the teamspeak and minecraft server almost everyday, just to see if by some miracle i can come back and play.  I am really extremely regretful of my actions, and I really hope that I can be reconsidered for being back on this server.  I know that most of my actions in the past are unforgiveable, but I was hoping that I could have a clean slate, and start over as a blockling.  I am deeply sorry.

Thankyou,
Teddy

Removed all the visible code. ~Holy

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
It's been a while, would be nice to see ya back on. Vouch.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I vouch, you have had lots of time to think it over. Plus, this vouch is completely sincere. Good luck!

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch. I guess you had enough thinking it over, and hopefully you come back on to play.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, I think that this vouch was really thought over, and I think it would be good for you to be back, good luck :)

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Teddy, I really can't vouch. I've known you for nearly three years, since BuildWorx, and you've always been struggling to be unbanned. Every time you get back on the server, it's something else that you get caught up in. Why would this be any different than the last half a dozen times?

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
I agree with crackers on this one.

Since the forum wipe alone you have already appealed on 3 previous occasions...3!

And did you learn during those 3 occasions?!

NO!

So therefore sorry but no vouch from me either!

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I would be more inclined to believe your words if you hadn't been banned multiple times over the past few years. @crackers1097 summed it up quite well. But I'll wait and see what others have to say before slapping a denied stamp on here.

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
No vouch. The last time I saw you on you said in public chat "gmen suck"
And did I even anything to aggravate you? Don't you think that's offensive to all the gmans out there? Think about it.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
GMAN0519 said:
And did I even anything to aggravate you? Don't you think that's offensive to all the gmans out there? Think about it.
Gmen? Gmans? How many are there?
I thought it was just you. :s

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
IshrkI said:
GMAN0519 said:
Gmen? Gmans? How many are there?
I thought it was just you. :s
We have to consider the other 518 Gmen out there.

gabbmahoney

Crafter
Jul 3, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
gabbmahoney said:
I vouch :) 
Please state, Why you Vouched.
Because i know what it's like to be banned and be frustrated over it. Everyone deserves a second chance. As long as you apologized you should be allowed back on.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I'm actually considering retracting my vouch, I mean, I know being banned is hard, but you have been banned so many times, I really think at this point, that if you were unbanned you will not change and you would still be the same old teddy. Sorry.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
@gabbmahoney
That's the point
A second time: yes
A third time: maybe
A fourth time: If you're very lucky
A fifth time: No

Time=chance

Teddyg7777

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
Well, It's been another two months since i've posted this, and since the year i was banned, i believe that i have matured more, and I just really miss the server and community overall and was hoping that I could be let back in.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
I vouch everyone deserves another chance :D

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
People, this isn't just his second chance; correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's around the seventh chance :L.
No vouch from me. We just can't let someone back on with that consistency of bans. You're guaranteed trouble, and we can't let that get onto Main.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)