Teddyg7777's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddyg7777

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Teddyg7777/NCPride73[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Inappropriate comment, and then coming back on with a different account [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Ar7[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I believe that I should be unbanned because I have reflected on what I have done wrong, and I feel that I can be a better person on the server and to the community.  I realize that the comments I made were not appropriate and could have hurt other's feelings, and it was not right of me to do so.  Also, on the topic of ban evading I have realized that when I was temp-banned it was to better the server, and I should not have pushed my luck on trying to come back on with a different account. I have thought long and hard about this over the last month, and I hope that I can be forgiven and readmitted to the server.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Thankyou,[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Teddy[/font]

Dec 31, 2013
Was long and hard supposed to be a purpose "that's what she said"? Anyways, I vouch because all players should earn (Yeah I almost said deserves @monochromepony ) a second chance if they admitted their fault. Also I feel that if anything is to happen to him again in terms of ban-worthy actions, he should be banned for the fact that it was 2 reports of disturbances.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'm not sure if I should vouch or not, you have broken multiple server rules but you ARE admitting your mistakes and it has been a month, let me think about it, ok?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
If i remember correctly youve been baneed multiple times, threatened to kill every horse in my town... Im sorry but i dont wish to vouch.

Teddyg7777

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
MonochromePony said:
If i remember correctly youve been baneed multiple times, threatened to kill every horse in my town... Im sorry but i dont wish to vouch.
Mono that was a joke that I never apologized for.  I thought you realized it was a joke, as you were nice to me about a week after it happened.  But I am sorry if you got the wrong idea.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ah Teddy, I personally would like you back. You've helped out a lot in the start of CraftBlock and I still appreciate it.

However, you've caused A LOT of problems. What is this, your 5th ban? Wasn't your perks taking away in the past as well?And you just seem like you don't care.

Teddy, be honest. WHY should you be unbanned if you're just going to keep causing trouble?

Teddyg7777

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
kawohi said:
Ah Teddy, I personally would like you back. You've helped out a lot in the start of CraftBlock and I still appreciate it.

However, you've caused A LOT of problems. What is this, your 5th ban? Wasn't your perks taking away in the past as well?And you just seem like you don't care.

Teddy, be honest. WHY should you be unbanned if you're just going to keep causing trouble?
Kawohi,
I see your point and I get it.  However, some of the previous times I've been banned have been problems with specific players who I've now become good friends with.  I seem to always do well for an amount of time, and then I just screw it up with a few simple words.  I guess my form of a joke isn't what some people consider one.  I do believe that this time I will truly think before I speak (as I have not done previously before) as being bereft of this server and community has really shown me what I'm missing when I get banned.
Thanks,
Teddy:craftblock

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I don't mean to be a prick, but isn't this what everyone says?
Teddyg7777 said:
I do believe that this time I will truly think before I speak (as I have not done previously before) as being bereft of this server and community has really shown me what I'm missing when I get banned.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
It may be best to wait a little while, then try again, you don't have a lot of support, no vouch for now. Sorry dude! :(

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
I've looked over everything and thought on it. I believe that time has worn you down. I will vouch for you, but remember that I am only 1 person. If you're really a good guy and deserve it, you will get it.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Honestly, you made things worse by joining with another account, and that just ended it for me. You should've just stayed with the 7 day ban, and just wait out the 7 days. Although it's been about 1-2 months since you been banned, I personally don't think you should be unbanned, yet.

Sorry, but I do not Vouch.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Teddy, I'd like to vouch, but what I've seen from you, it just seems that history may repeat itself once more, as kawohi said, she took away your perks and you didn't care. I'm not sure even if your ready to come back, you're an old member, however until I see that you can handle yourself somewhere else, like Nanoblock and Pokéblock, I have a pending vouch.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Just wanted to add my experiences with teddy have been in a more positive light. More to the time when I was new to moderating trial - mod and people would be telling me do this do that. He helped in my getting my head around mod stuff and handling some situations that occur at the time.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
fuck it all i vouch hes less annoying than he was back then and i want to see if he actually kills my horses xD

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I believe you have had plenty of chances in the past. You've been banned at least 3 times, I don't have an exact count. I do not vouch.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Alrighty, I'll vouch, I believe in second chances (or in your case sixth). If you truly want people to believe you've changed then show it. Join in community discussions, go on Pokeblock or Nano and show us the new Teddyg777. Help people who need it, and as Valk says "Have fun and be excellent" and be respectful. This will almost certainly get you a vouch or two :)

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Im sorry teddy but i dont vouch. All you have been in the past is disrespectful. The few days you were on before you got banned you seemed proud of your bans and server mishapps in the past. I didnt like that at all. As others suggested try nanoblock or pokeblock. In my opionion, you have not shown yourself to be any better the past times you have been banned. Good luck

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I vouch. You seem to really have changed and learned from the mistakes you made. You need to do /rules if you come back to see what the rules are and all that. I just want to tell you, Once I donated to diamond, that day, I was banned and came back on a different user for, literally, about five seconds. I knew it was wrong so I left five seconds after I joined and never did it again. That was the same day I first donated and I didn't now it was wrong. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)