Taking Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I'm writing this because I will be less active on the Main server for reasons I will not disclose. I'm going through some issues in life and I feel that moderating would just make it worse. Those of you who have me on skype, take a look at my mood. Don't message me. Don't talk to me. I don't care. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not reply to this thread. Thank you. See in you all later. I will still be playing on NanoBlock as it's less stressful and I can enjoy myself more there. Thank you and goodbye.

And no. I don't want to talk about it. So don't ask.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey, just one thing.

Don't let that thread get to you. Everyone makes mistakes. I made mistakes when I was mod, I make mistakes even as a Owner. It's fine to make mistakes. You learn from them.

I really don't want to see you asking for a demotion. You're a good mod. It's tough to get good mods. It's tough to get a player that we can trust like we trust in you.

Please don't let it get to you. Mistake happens. I really hope we can get past the recent accident and continue what we love to do, making CraftBlock the best server there is.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
It's not that. Ive more personal reasons.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
This is closed. I know that. But, I do care. So I'm saying this! :p You may not want to talk now. But when you do, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)