Taking a long break

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
In light of recent events, I've lost some interest in this server. I feel like I should take some time off to calm myself down. It's probably going to be longer than a month.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
In light of recent events, I've lost some interest in this server. I feel like I should take some time off to calm myself down. It's probably going to be longer than a month.
I knew you'd wouldn't like the decision. 

I know what flav did, you explained it to me in a PM and I know what he did was the most shittiest thing someone can do. I know you probably hate him with a passion, as well as others, and I certainly don't care for him.

But if you can't learn to forgive, you'll never be able too with other things in life. That is what I think.

If he was to just went on the forums and asked for an appeal, it would've been a hell no. But he went on Civ and showed that he was more mature. Yes, that's our fault, my fault for not telling Zygar to update the ban list for global bans, but it's what happened. He actually got some of our mods and players to vouch for him, after showing he acted more mature. 

So maybe, possibly, he has changed, it's been a year and a half (a bit longer then that) and he showed us that hes mature. I'm willing to give him a chance to see. If he's faking it, if he decides to fuck up one more time, we'll just ban him. No questions asked.

I apologize though, I know that you don't like this. But I ask of you to just give him a chance.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
kawohi said:
I apologize though, I know that you don't like this. But I ask of you to just give him a chance.
I ask that you grow up and suck it up. There are going to be people you don't like. Also, I'm not going to have this "I quit" - "I'm back, I want mod" carousel of nonsense. Either you're here and you're a mod, you're here and you're not a mod, or you're not here at all. Make up your mind, please. Thank you.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Ar7ific1al said:
kawohi said:
I ask that you grow up and suck it up. There are going to be people you don't like. Also, I'm not going to have this "I quit" - "I'm back, I want mod" carousel of nonsense. Either you're here and you're a mod, you're here and you're not a mod, or you're not here at all. Make up your mind, please. Thank you.
First off, I'm not leaving. Second, I'm going for a break so I can simmer down. Not so I can "make some statement" or "I quit". All I've been is mad, and taking some time to calm down will do nothing but help. Please, tell me anything else I could do that would be better, because I'm open to suggestions when I get back, because I'm not opening the Forums again until I feel I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)