Taking a break

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Im truly sorry for your loss omega... Hope you start feeling less depressed, but just take your time.

Life>MC

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
Man, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I remember when my Grandfather died. Worst time of my life. I completely understand. Feel better

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I'm so sorry, Omega Bun! D: 

Remember the Evil Pony Overlord is here to help, even outside of CraftBlock, my Skype is always available, even when it says that I'm not there, I'll be there within a few hours. Sometimes all you need is someone to talk to, and having someone to talk to that knows you well is the best thing to have right now. Take care and remember what Winry said when Trisha passed in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

"Grandma says that when you cry for loved ones who have passed away, it makes them sad in the next life, too" 

Just, stay safe, and keep in touch, okay?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Omega_Shenron said:
Don't know how long. My grandmother died and I'm just very depressed in general.
Hope you get better dude, as well as your family :heart:

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I am sorry to here that omega, also if u need any help with feeling happier feel free to private message me as I know ur loss by losing my grandmother as well 4 years ago it was sad but then after a while u think about all the good times u had and how they would be in a better place if they were sick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)