Taking a break.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
ever since i got back on Craftblock it was fun, untill now ive been gettin griefed, kicked from towns, all of that so im here to announce im taking a short break, before i get in any trouble, by craftblock!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
You deserved to be kicked from town. You told me if I didnt like you I should go to you, unclaim your stuff, and you would leave town. I did just that, I unclaimed all your things and kicked you from town. You have been starting a lot of arguments, and it makes my town look bad.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
rbhusker said:
You deserved to be kicked from town. You told me if I didnt like you I should go to you, unclaim your stuff, and you would leave town. I did just that, I unclaimed all your things and kicked you from town. You have been starting a lot of arguments, and it makes my town look bad.
Both of you, Stop. Now. I don't, nor does any of staff or players, want to listen to you two bickering at each other. Don't drag on the argument, it'll only turn out worse for the both of you.

Sorry for the harsh words. Just end the conversation and act as if nothing happened at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)