Taking a break.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Hello everyone. I just wanted to emphasize the point being put across here, and say that I might not be there for the next week or so. Here's the reasons:

• I've been on the computer a lot. Maybe a little too much. My parents and I don't like it too much, because nowadays I don't socialize with them as much as I'd like to. 
  • School has gotten crazy lately. Since it's later in the year, the teachers keep pressuring us with "This is preparing you for high school which will prepare you for college!" My grades have been mediocre at best, too. Lethargy might as well be a criminal offense in the schools from my area, so if I don't want to look like a dumbass, I have to put more time into school. 
  • I've officially gotten addicted to papercraft, lol. Just ask @JagSwag2014 XD. It might sound like a dinky reason, but it's something I enjoy. My parents also like to see me put my crafty skills into action and deck out the house at the same time. My parents are pretty understanding too, so if something looks cool then they'll allow it, lol. I'll post some of my creations in the Art and Graphics section later ;).
All in all, I think'll be refreshing to take a break from CB. When I come back, I'll be more chuffed to come on. You don't really appreciate something until it's taken away from you (like dieting, lol).

Be back soon!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I think that the most important thing that you can do is concentrate on your education. Whether it be from school, or self taught. Self education is the best way to go, in my opinion. If you have the drive to learn, nothing can stop you except laziness. It's great that your school encourages you to stay interested. A lot of schools today lose the will to encourage kids to learn. Because they've gotten lazy. Haha

Also, it's awesome that your parents encourage you to be artistic. If you have an artistic passion, never stop loving it and practicing it! From what I have seen, once you get lazy about it, it's more difficult to get it back. Then you stop enjoying life, and just do stuff to get through the day. Unless you just change mediums. Paper to clay, clay to latex, Latex to doing Hollywood Special Effects! :D It's okay to grow. Just don't stop. ;) I consider anything creative to be artistic. Drawing, painting, crafting, singing, writing, cooking, baking, dancing, programming, tinkering, & even speaking can be an art-form. Enjoy it and be happy. :) Can't wait to see your Paper Crafts.

Also, don't just stop doing things, because you need to do something else. Moderation is important in life. Definitely spend more time on more important priorities in your life. But, you don't have to cut things out completely for large chunks of time. If you've caught up and surpassed the requirements for your time management schedule with school/work, and you feel like hopping on some Minecraft with friends to pass some time and enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with that. Right? :D

See you around, Chip! Do well in school, and never stop asking questions and searching for the answers! XD

Check the sig, too...........................................V

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Aww chippy... :( We're going to miss you a ton, and I speak on everyone's behalf. Pay attention in school! Remember, <insert good quote about schoolwork here>, am I right?

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Remember, life comes first, not video games, the internet, nothing of that, it'll be better soon though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)