taha45678

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha45678

Crafter
Mar 10, 2014
      I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on minecraft servers. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.
      I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.
      I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.I would like to help the server to its better being and it is because there is a lack of mods in the server so I want to serve as a mod to give my fellow players a good time. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server. I am good at World Edit so if mods get it I would build anything a higher staff members or my fellow mods tell me too.​

taha45678

Crafter
Mar 10, 2014
I forget to mension that I will accept if I dont get this rank because I will still love this server.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
You need to join the server and actually rank up like every single other player does.

The only way of getting close to Mod, is actually playing on the server and become a very trustworthy person. Show everyone that your helpful and trustworthy, and players might think you would make a good Mod.

But, this thread, could ruin your chances..

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Hate to break it to you, but you probably just fucked yourself over, if you apply for Moderator, you are automatically blacklisted meaning you will not get Mod. You have to be suggested on Main. Of course on Nano that's a different story but yeah. Also, you are pretty new to the server, so either way it'd be best to wait. No offense, that's just what I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)