SwagWagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagWagon

Crafter
May 25, 2014
At least I have the balls to fess up and take responsibility for what I did, and even then I'm not mad that I wasn't unbanned! But it takes courage to show that you actually know you did something wrong and to talk about it in front of the eyes of the server. So, thanks for nothing.
         ~Frag

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Frag, you and me did the same shit and we were bad as each other. I don't think it's fair I was unbanned and you we're denied a few minutes after posting your report. It's been 4 months, you deserve to post an appeal!

SwagWagon

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Sam talk to me on skype if you can!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Argh excuse me but this area is for posting introductions. Nothing more nothing less. And this ....is not an introduction. It appears you are evading your ban using another account.. That's a no no

You used this area to express your disappointments... Another no no

Sam has jumped on board supporting your no no actions.

Owners will see the appeal you made as short a time you may have had on forums.

The fact you could of made an appeal in the first place says you must've had a chance to do so as I thought you had been banned from forums. The only reason maybe that you could post is, that you'd done your forum time ban and it had expired.

Now you went and evaded with this post.

Are you ever going to learn that you must not do that?

Your appeal will be seen by the owners, they do read forum post, and you should've just been patient. You did your part and that all you should've done.

Your actions here tell us your not as sorry as you say you are.

Just when things could've looked brighter for you, you dig yourself another pit and jumped in. Sad.
Closing thread. It's not an introduction, and consequences will follow.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
_SunDust_ said:
Your appeal will be seen by the owners, they do read forum post, and you should've just been patient.  You did your part and that all you should've done.
I already closed his Appeal. I don't care how long it's been, a permaenent ban is just that. We do not tolerate advertising.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
_SunDust_ said:
oh im sorry crackers?? Im just a dumb mod who doesnt know youve closed his appeal. And a dumb mod who doesnt know what advertising is that you should make it publicly known to all SunDust doesnt know what shes talking about. Oh sad maybe its time for me to stand down as mod since I dont know these simple facts.

And oh my have you not learnt from past experience to use the staff area to express your staffing concerns?
I wasn't saying anything against you. I'm sorry you took it that way. I'm just saying that Thread is beyond recovery.
If you think I have any concerns with you, you're mistaken. If you really want to talk, we can take this discussion to private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)