survival project

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
basically ever since i donated ive been relying on my perks to get me around way to much already, using /feed when im out of food, that sort of thing, so im going to try to last a week starting now on my own without using my perks to prove to my self that i can not rely on other people and my perks to get me around, no buying, no changing my gamemode or using /fly except for town maintenance (making paths and making the small starter islands). all i'll start with is what i have in my pocket
  • an almost dead piledriver (diamond contributor pickaxe)
  • a regular diamond pick ace
  • 4 stacks of stone
  • 16 redstone
  • 7 coal ore
  • 23 coal
  • 12 torches
  • 24 cobble
  • 13 iron ore
  • 12 dirt
  • 1 grass block
let the adventure begin :nyan

(will be updated as i progress)

http://imgur.com/a/CPSzF

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Haha that is something i could never do. Im lucky if i can stay on vanilla for more than 20 minutes without getting frustrated. Better donor than i

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What? Has the difficulty been raised? How is it hard to survive in Minecraft on easy/normal? You don't even die from hunger.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
It's more of a challenge on hard hardcore, and for the extra awesomeness, try doing it on super flat or what ever it's called, u have to live under distroying villages

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
IshrkI said:
What? Has the difficulty been raised? How is it hard to survive in Minecraft on easy/normal? You don't even die from hunger.
It's harder if you're used to using commands to live, you sort of have to re-learn what to do.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
whiteNnerdy23 said:
IshrkI said:
It's harder if you're used to using commands to live, you sort of have to re-learn what to do.
yeeep, thats why im doing this lil thing XD
all the commands .D.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I see.
I did it the other way around. I played single player survival for the 3 first months.
Thanks for explaining. :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
im also just doing it on the server because i single player scares me XD

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
If you'd like mono, you may join myself and my friend for your challenge, we pretty much do our own thing. I don't know about ol' Nate but I don't use commands other than /tpa, and we have plenty of survival experience :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
whiteNnerdy23 said:
If you'd like mono, you may join myself and my friend for your challenge, we pretty much do our own thing. I don't know about ol' Nate but I don't use commands other than /tpa, and we have plenty of survival experience :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)