Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Player: @hannah615

Their current rank: Ambassador

Why they should be trusted with Mod: Because Hannah has already been a Mod for Craftblock, which was like a year ago. But she is always on helping and spreading a positive attitude. Respects all players and doesn't treat anyone badly, and she is very Trustworthy and a great player.

What would make them a good Mod: That she is respectful and fair to all players. She puts other players before herself..

How have they helped you?: Answer question I have and problems I need help fixing.

How have they helped others?: Helping with griefs and problems..

:nyan 15 Vouches :nyan 

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch for Hannah, she is trustworthy and nice, and I honestly believe she deserves this rank more then ever.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Dude, you must be the 1000th person to suggest Hannah for mod:p Whether she wants it or not is her decision so I'll vouch anyway. She's been a great help and friend to me since day one and would be a great mod but once again, if she doesn't want mod than it's her choice, not mine nor anyone else's.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
true she does put others before herself also shes very giving of her time to help :D Vouch

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Hannah y u not mod yet! I vouch because she is like, super helpful, thoughtful, and nice to everyone. She gives everyone a second chance, dosent take things to heart and is friendly to all. She is also very active and i have never, literally never heard her swear before.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Can some just make Hannah a dam mod now! Who doesn't think she should be a mod?? I vouch by the way:p

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Hannah doesn't want to be a mod. I have talked to her recently.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I actually already knew that, she said that the last time she was suggested.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Ah, I didn't realise she didn't want it. She never said anything about to me, she kinda just said "You Suggested me for Mod :)" and that was about it.

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
I've been thinking about this for sometime now and I don't really mind it if I get or not. I still will help people out either way. I hope that doesn't sound horrible lol. Anyways, this isn't something I only decide. P_P

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
I vouch for hanneh because of multiple reasons:
-she goes way back with this server chain, and if i remember, she has not had any trouble with it except for some inactivity...
-She helps people on the server when it is asked for. She's always there to help as well, and she prioritizes it.
-She is kind, respectfull, and really fun to be with. She's the kind of person that spreads happy cheers through others by just being herself. A perfect personality...
-She is now officially back and active again. So activeness can be trusted o3o
-She's just that great. I would say 90% of the server wants this for her, and I have not seen any negstives above!
Good luck Hanneh! Hope u get it! ;)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hannah has said she will give Mod another go, I'm just kinda bumping this thread :D

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I don't know what the word "vouch" means, but Hannah would be a great mod. Hannah, people like you are the reason players smile while playing on cb. You are the reason I play(played) on cb. People need to look up to you just like I do. Not literally look upwards, you know what I mean. Hannah, I don't have a pencil sharpener at the moment, yet it am still trying to create a point. Good luck! I hope you get what you want Hannah. You are a great friend.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
michaelsurfs said:
Hannah, I don't have a pencil sharpener at the moment, yet it am still trying to create a point.

And I also vouch for Hannah. Hannah is a joy to be playing with, and I feel she is an outstanding player. I don't have words to describe how great of a player you are. I hope you succeed with your career here! Vouch!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
michaelsurfs said:
What does "vouch" mean?
vouch in this case means agreeing or confirming, so say i said "theres no way hannah's getting mod, shes irresponsible, annoying, and an outright terrible player (which is clearly a lie) someone could second it, or, my vouch
i think hannah is an amazing friend and player, i think she would be one of the best mods ever, considering she has been a mod in the past, she is responsible, smart, and gets along incredibly well with the newer players, thus, i think she would be the best mod of our current time, good luck hannah, you deserve it :)
someone could back up my vouch with another vouch, thats what a vouch is :3

~Jag Edit: Vouch definition

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I respect hannah because of all her great attributes. She has a great knowledge of the server and is active. She would do great as mod so i vouch. Good luck :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Great person. Great player. Helpful. Kind. Awesome.

This is for you Hannah. ;)

[img=666x395]http://i.imgur.com/KeuSkH6.jpg[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)