Suggest for Mod agentdoyle22and2

NovaStarrChaos

Crafter
Jun 20, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: agentdoyle22and2[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Diamond, Ambassador[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod: he is devoted player to Craftblock, he is active and follows the rules. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod: he is active, attentive, helpful, and when it comes to questions he is always honest and straightforward. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: he accepted me into his Town, was helpful with plot size for my house and awarded me as an Assistant for my activity in craftblock. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?:yes he helps anyone who needs it he often asks in the in-game chat if anyone needs help and help whoever replies. [/font]

RonaldFoxGod

Crafter
Jun 16, 2014
Los angeles
He is fun, kind and always aims to please. He has been nice and helpful to me since the day i said "hi". Vouch.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I will have to decline a vouch on this circumstance. As much of a friend as he may be to some members here, one of the main tasks any Staff member must uphold is that they must keep a calm and collected attitude, no matter how stressful players may get. AgentDoyle has had engagements with several of our players on TeamSpeak, in several instances muting them. In fact, I have had problems in this circumstance. I, nor have anyone else I have asked, had these problems with other active players. However, this was nearly two months ago, and I have not rejoined TeamSpeak since. Perhaps his attitude has seen positive change, perhaps it hasn't, as I have yet to see him since.
More importantly, AgentDoyle is much more active, or at least until recently was much more active on NanoBlock. A staff position there would be much more appropriate, whenever it may fully update to the new 1.7.2 Minecraft.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I agree with crackers, agent u can lose ur temper a bit when it comes to youngsters and annoying people, no vouch sorry

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
My vouch is pending. (vouch is subject to change) Agent is on a lot, but I barely see him helping a bunch. he does when someone asks him specifically. Moderators are supposed to help everyone.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Wait! Doyle is ambassador?

Anyway I'm gonna have to not vouch on this one. Doyle is a great player, but he needs to get out there and help in the community. I think one day he could be a great mod, but not yet.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Doyle, your a nice person and will one day be a great mod. But now isn't quite the time. He's very nice but not moderator ready. @agentdoyle22and2
My advice is to start to be helpful. Ask people if they need help, get involved into the community, and really start to become a pretty helpful person. For now I don't vouch. But don't feel down. Don't become less happy because of opinions of others, for your own opinion of your self effects you the most.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Wait, I'm still confused. @agentdoyle22and2 you are ambassador? How did I miss that! :huh:

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
DiamondHunter153 said:
Wait, I'm still confused. @agentdoyle22and2 you are ambassador? How did I miss that! :huh:
No I never was what I think hes thinking is that since diamond = ambassador that I am but if I were to gess how long iv been here thats seems about right but im only citizen because I dont want to lose my diamond rank

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The fact that you're afraid of getting banned for helping people is not a good start.

If you don't know the difference about "helping" and "backseat moderation" you certainly have something to improve upon.

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
IshrkI said:
The fact that you're afraid of getting banned for helping people is not a good start.

If you don't know the difference about "helping" and "backseat moderation" you certainly have something to improve upon.
I do indeed know the difference but this might look different in others eyes I believe helping others should never count as back seating It should count as helping but to chip I wasnt doing that I was trying to do her job and I think she had got a little upset (never wanted to do :( in the 1st place) I think if anything there should be a forum on do and do not when it comes to this subject because every server is different

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I would say im pretty active on craftblock main server, forums and could be more active on teamspeak enough to add my 2 cents about this agentdoyle2and22 guy.

I have seen agent use much patience with a player on teamspeak who never been on Main server. He was a friend to this new player. He didnt have to but out of the kindness of his heart he played alongside this new player.
I have seen him trying to help out in the chat.

There are so many things that the regular player can do to help other players on the server. I have seen him try to do that, and no one should discourage him. But I think some can confuse this helping with backseat moderating.
Rollback grief - ban, mute, jail, and other commands only available to mods, he understands he does not have. I've spoken to him on teamspeak about this. You dont have to be moderator to tell a player who is breaking the server rules to stop. - this is not back seat moderating, this is comonsense and if all our players felt they saw player doing wrong and told them to stop, or tried to persuade them to stop, why tell them to be quiet? only thing about this is, if a moderator s aware what is happening, i would just wait and observe and let the moderator do what only a moderator can do "Rollback grief - ban, mute, jail, and other commands only available to mods" No amount of words said is gonna come more forcefully then a moderator stopping the the problem instantly with the commands only a mod holds. Thats what he understands he cannot do. But one needs to observe the chat and give the mod time toe type what they need to type to take control of the situation.

From the time he joined the server last year, have had no trouble with him.

In my time on the server I have seen agent help many people, new players find a place to live. Even being a friend and exploring with them.

He is active on teamspeak. He is generally a friendly guy on there. I have heard him tell some players off cause of their sound, but is more then willing to teach them how to adjust their settings so it doesnt echo or is too loud etc or whatever is needed.He is a sociable guy and talkative on teamspeak. He takes an interest in others interest. respect peoples time and circumstances. He has muted people on teamspeak, but only cause of the attitudes of some players who are negative and disrespectful. I'd mute them too.

I dont see agent as a stubborn guy, unwilling to listen to the point of others. If needed I feel he would be willing to explain why he feels the way he did.

I think doyle would make a good active moderator. Hes not rude, obnoxious and condescending but shows respect to all and even to those who think negatively of him. He cant change the way they choose to feel about him but he still shows them respect regardless of whats happened in the past..

I support novas suggestion. He is attentive, helpful, and when it comes to questions he is always honest and straightforward. (hmm plagerism sun tsk tsk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)