Not open for further replies.
CraftBlock

CraftBlock

Owner
CB Admin
Jul 10, 2015
  • CraftBlock

CraftBlock

POST A NEW THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE (just copy & paste, then fill out). Refer to the Suggest A Mod Rules before posting.

Code:
Player:
Their current rank: 
Why they should be trusted with Mod: 
What would make them a good Mod: 
How have they helped you?: 
How have they helped others?:
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: Avoxsas[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Citizen[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod: Avoxsas has always been nice and helpful. She's never been banned, and she's never been kicked in a serious manner. No staff have ever gotten onto her for anything that I'm aware of, either![/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod: Avoxsas is here a lot, helping out new players, showing them around, and teaching them how to do things on CraftBlock! She's nice, active and friendly. New players are drawn to her like a magnet because she's so helpful! :D[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: When I first joined, Avoxsas showed me around the spawn and gave me a tour of her house. She showed me her town, too, and let me join! She gave me a plot, and taught me how to use PStones.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?: I've seen Avoxsas help players with their PStones and Towny. I've also seen her helping players figure out how to post applications for promotions on the forum.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.