suggest a mod block_master678

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossokillz

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: block_master678[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod: block master helps me and so many other people on the server. i know she loves the server and the staff. when ever i am confused she always helps me. she helps with construction all over the town. she is always there when you need a helping hand. i know her in real life and she is an amazing person and a great friend and she is always helping people on and offline. that is why i think block_master678 should be a mod [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod: she helps people all the time. she is always helping fix griefs and she is always upgrading the town to make the players happy. she is a great helping hand. whenever i am getting hurt by a monster she runs right to my side and helps me. she helps everyone. not just her friends. she is an awesome player. she never lets the other people in the town down.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: she helps me fight mobs when i am in trouble even when she is in the middle of doing something else. she helped me build my house. she is always giving me supplies and she is always helping me get supplies. without her i would probably still be a builder [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?: she helps others finish houses. she helped build the down zoo and she helped build the town carnival.she also helped buttergrl build her house and she helped her fix something in her house. she is just a helping hand to everyone. she would be the greatest  mod the town ever had!! she is an trustworthy and caring player! [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]that is why i think block_master678 should be a mod.[/font]

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
RE: suggest a mod application

I do not vouch. I haven't really seen those things happen... She may do those things for just you. BUT, the question is does she do those things for EVERY player that comes on and off the server??? I think she shouldn't be mod right now... Sorrry

rossokillz

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
KaileyDancer17 said:
I do not vouch. I haven't really seen those things happen... She may do those things for just you. BUT, the question is does she do those things for EVERY player that comes on and off the server??? I think she shouldn't be mod right now... Sorrry
its ok everyone has there opinion.

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
Kaileydancer17, thankyou for the feedback! I appreciate knowing I dont help othes as much, and I will try harder to now! That comment really helped me to know how I seem to others! I wil try my best to help everybody!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Sorry Block, you're a good player, but I'm not so sure about a Moderator, you kind of keep within your circle of friends and don't help too many people. By the way, helping someone with their building isn't really a Mod's job, that's something anyone can do really. Sorry if I sound too negative, I'm just trying to let you know what you need to improve. No vouch for now, good luck though! :)

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
Thank you Whitenerdy!I feel like I need to work on it also, but am hoping some people think of me as a mod-worthy person. if you have any ways I can strengthen that part of me, I will always be willing to try it! I appreciate your feedback!

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
pay attention to how mods operate and behave and try to be like that

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Please don't post "Thank you" comments on Suggest a Mod apps. Don't worry I've done it before too. @block_master678

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
This feels a lot like a "I'm suggesting someone because they're my friend" than anything. >.>

Sorry but no vouch, as others have said she's not really helpful outside of her little group, and I don't really see her on a super lot. Good luck though.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
no vouch block is my friend but rosso dont you know her in real life? sorry. i thought there was a rule or something about recommending friends you know in real life.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
No, @violetlily123 but there is a rule about suggesting people just because they're your friend.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Sorry, I do not vouch. This kind of does seem like "suggest because they're my friend" sort of thing. Plus, Mod is very hard to achieve and Block is not ready.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Though block is a good player, she is simply not ready to become a moderator. She really needs to focus on maybe reaching trusted, and then maybe ambassador if she starts really being dedicated to helping people. Maybe one day though.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
rossokillz said:
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: citizen. but is becoming trusted today[/font]
How do you know?

rossokillz said:
block master helps me and so many other people on the server. i know she loves the server and the staff. when ever i am confused she always helps me. she helps with construction all over the town. she is always there when you need a helping hand. i know her in real life and she is an amazing person and a great friend and she is always helping people on and offline. that is why i think block_master678 should be a mod 
There's more to moderating than just "helping". It's great the she's a good friend to you in real life, but how does that affect how we know her?

rossokillz said:
she helps people all the time. she is always helping fix griefs and she is always upgrading the town to make the players happy. she is a great helping hand. whenever i am getting hurt by a monster she runs right to my side and helps me. she helps everyone. not just her friends. she is an awesome player. she never lets the other people in the town down.
Again, more to moderating than just "helping".

rossokillz said:
she helps me fight mobs when i am in trouble even when she is in the middle of doing something else. she helped me build my house. she is always giving me supplies and she is always helping me get supplies. without her i would probably still be a builder 
Again. A lot of redundancy in this post.

rossokillz said:
she helps others finish houses. she helped build the down zoo and she helped build the town carnival.she also helped buttergrl build her house and she helped her fix something in her house. she is just a helping hand to everyone. she would be the greatest  mod the town ever had!! she is an trustworthy and caring player! 

that is why i think block_master678 should be a mod.
Building skills aren't necessarily a need when it comes to moderating, and I think you know what I'm going to say about the helping. I hope you understand what I've been trying to put across. :)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Other than her work on the town, what has she done for the people of the server? I don't see her trying to help people in chat. I mostly just see her talking to her group of friends. Sorry, but no vouch for me as I do not see you as mod material at this point in time. Try to be more helpful to the people of the server and not just your friends. Try to answer questions in chat and try to have conversations with EVERYONE, not just those in your friend group.

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
block_master678 said:
I'll definitely try harder!
No, don't try harder! You were recommended because somebody believed that you were mod ready. Honestly, one person isn't enough though. I don't see you as the moderator type, not now... maybe not in the future, you're hardly on, and like awesomegalactic said, even when you are on, you never help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)