Forum Still moving, forum access for now.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
We're still moving the servers file, but most of our stored data is in. We just need to set up our servers and put the website back up. We're having some difficulties so that's why it's taking a while.

For now, all we have is the forums

A HUGEEEEE thanks to TheZygar in helping me out with the data. It was  a pain and it would've taken me days to get it all up but it only took Zygar a few hours. He also helped while I had to go offline for the day. A huge thanks to him. Plz give him hugs when u get a chance. kthx!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I don't think I actually thanked him for helping today D:
He's a good parental unit, joining a server because of his spawn and becoming another (magical) code slave x3
Thanks, guys, for all the hard work! :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Killerz
You have asked every few hours for the past day, please stop, it'll be done when its done, I'm sure all you're doing is stressing them out by asking so frquently. Please man, please.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I was on yesterday and thought something bad happened, but I see it was just updating and stuff. Thanks for working hard we all appreciate it! :)

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Holy_Rabbitz said:
tomrobans said:
Tommorow, the event is the 21st, this is the 20th.
We were in Admin Chat and mths suggested moving it to today, but that's not gonna work.
Yeah, considering its still down and the map needs to be set to UHC and everyone thats attending needs to be there xD

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Updated post. Main server is up. Player files were lost though.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Experiencing some problems with nanoblock. We'll try to get that up by tonight.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Chocoblock is online and ready to play! We'll have PokeBlock and Nanoblock up by tonight, hopefully.[/font]

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
nanoblock and pokeblock needs another night. are having the same problem. I'm probably doing something wrong here and Jag isn't here to help right now so this may take a minute to fix. Sorry guys. Hopefully tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)