Stepping down from trial mod.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Yeah, I am. I noticed I havent been playing main because of all the stresses of playing on there. There is so much work for me to have to get done. I have to constantly moderate, while having a duty to lead Nemus which takes a big toll on me. I just havent been able to take all the stress recently.

I have been playing on CS which I love dearly, it is very calm, and Is very peaceful to be able to talk to friends, and just build, as well as relax.

I will still be on main, but not as much, I will be playing CS a lot more, which has stolen my heart, i just wish there was ranks to accheive on there, or having higher ranks on there to keep an eye on everyone, and watch for xrayers.

Well, have fun everyone, and see ya around!

Hmm shall I alert some owners?
@kawohi @xinzaxx @ar7ific1al @avoxsas

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
There are a few GameMasters on CS to keep an eye on things. CS doesn't need 15 different ranks. It isn't another CraftBlock-type server.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Ok, that is fine, but maybe make an app or something for that? Get some people that dont have other things they have to do like for say, mono is trial mod and game master.

Just an idea ;p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
No. Not happening. I pick GMs personally. I have my own criteria I wish to fill, and applications for the position will never be available. :)

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Oh art I have a question, what do you want me to do with the creative items in my inv? Throw em into lava or disposal? Or what?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
If clearing inventories of offline players works, then I have just done so. In the event that your inventory is not cleared next login, please dispose of it all. :)

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
You know I completely understand why you stepped down. I'm glad you have that special breed of common sense that knows what to let go of in your life, and what to keep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)