Stepping down from Trail... er... Trial Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
I have very specific reasons for needing to not be a moderator of any server. One, I have two special needs children who need more than the usual amount of attention and care. Splitting myself between server players and my kids is fairly simple when there's no expectation that comes from a staff position. I'm feeling torn, and stressed. And that brings me to the second reason. I suffer from pretty severe chronic pain, and I'm unable to use meds strong enough to relieve it and still be able to function as a mom. I use gaming to help cope. I can get in a 'zone' that helps me block out a lot of it, with no aftereffects. LOL I hope you all can understand my reasons. I've found myself logging on less and less, and avoiding busy times, because I just can't handle the stress. A good Moderator can't just have a gift for dealing with people. They have to be able to manage their own stress levels effectively. I can, when I don't take on too much. This is too much. I can't tell you how honored I was to have been so highly recommended and vouched for. It was brought up, though, in at least one vouch, that it was hoped I could remain 'Mito'. I see clearly enough that I wouldn't be able to. And I think the server needs 'Mito' more than it needs another Mod.

See y'all in game!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Craftblock will be sad to see you go so soon... But it's probably better than having an inactive staff member, it's very good that you recognize when you need to step down, another reason you where chosen as moderator in the first place, ha. I am confident that you will continue to be a role model on the server, and be a friendly fun player! 

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Glad to have my old mito back after this! ;D im sure mitoloverling2 is also ;p (see what i did there?)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sure everyone would understand. As a staff member, it can be difficult to deal with players in game and real life things at the same time. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I still love you for you! Keep doing what you love, and I'll see you in game! c:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey, that's why we trial so you can figure out yourself if you can handle it.

musikloverling2

Crafter
May 11, 2014
We've decided to get Mito the Diamond Donor Rank as soon as we can afford it. We want to support the server any way we can, and if not through being a mod, then through financial contributions! I know I love this server and I know Mito feels the same way!

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Gawwwwwd, thank you all for understanding! I love my Craftblock family even more now. *group hugs*

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
group wat?..nah. ill see u in game though=]

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Ah, I know how you feel. All the stress that comes from being a Mod is a lot. Although, I've learned how to deal with it and that is why I remain one. But hey, on the bright side. You're gonna be the "organelle" you were a couple days ago :)

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'll go ahead and set your forum rank back, and make music Designer on here.

There's nothing wrong in stepping down. Moderating can ruin the game for some, adding extra stress to your life. We'd rather you enjoyed Minecraft and the community here. :)

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Chiplover2 said:
It'd be an honor to help you out and keep those pesky griefers away from you so you can relax ;).
Oh hah. I can use a pstone. :p But thanks *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)