issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
  • uhhlking

uhhlking

Player: steering24

Their current rank: Baron

Why they should be trusted with Mod: steering24 has been a member of the CrafBlock community well over 2 years. He's never caused trouble in these 2 years, and has managed to progress up the survival ladder to Baron. I'd say this is a clear indication he's mature and dedicated enough to deserve a shot at a staff rank.

What would make them a good Mod: I've had plenty of experience moderating myself, and I can see several good qualities in steering. He's calm and level-headed, friendly, and social. He helps in any way that he can, and is rather knowledgeable about our plugins. He's also mature and not afraid to speak his mind, something I feel is important for moderators. He's also almost always been online when I am online.

How have they helped you?: steering has helped me, as a moderator, by being a calm and courteous player. I've never seen him instigate arguments. I've never seen him make a rude comment with malicious intent. I have not personally had to reprimand steering for anything, and as a I moderator, I appreciate that.

How have they helped others?: I've seen steering help others in any way that he can. Whether it's instructions on how to navigate our plugins or loaning someone an enderchest, steering is happy to help. He does this while not constantly prodding players if they need help and backseating, which I also like about him. steering is knowledgeable and friendly, and his interactions with players illustrate this.

Other notes: I understand many of you may view steering as inexperienced, and he should thus be ruled out. I'd really advise you to reject that sentiment. I, as a moderator, feel steering already possesses many key traits for a moderator, such as patience and friendliness. I feel like he's be very trainable, and would like to train him myself if he was given the chance. He's been around for a while, and I see no reason as to why he can't be given a chance.

ShepShepley

ShepShepley

annnnd i want to die
Crafter
Aug 16, 2016
Texas, USA
  • ShepShepley

ShepShepley

DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Staff member
CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
  • DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Vouch for steering, one mature and helpful guy. Good luck my friend :)

WolfiePai

WolfiePai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
Staff member
CB Admin
Supporter
Jun 20, 2015
  • WolfiePai

WolfiePai

Welcome to the StaffTeam Steer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.