Suggested Players In-game Name: Stay_smokey03

Suggested Players Current Rank: Elite

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:

72sxSlm.png

Figure 1:

vR2fmH9.png

Figure 2:
kRNlpwU.png

Figure 3: Look at that view. This is my fav picture.

hQtvcjI.png

Figure 4: This is the temple of Sir Issac Newton. If you don't know who he is, go back to school, or just search him up.

LX9NhNZ.png

Figure 5: This is the light house tower of "BOOMshake" this tower would light your face with... light.

C0cuoRw.png

Figure 6: This is a picture of the boat and beach house. A peacefull scene, ehh?
0aIFpzt.png

Figure 7: This is an underground path to the beach shores. B-E-A-utiful

xbf0Vqk.png

Figure 8: This is a massive farm with a huge watch tower. This tower is a replicate of the Chinese towers back in the 20AD century. Cool aye?

DrIOGLe.png

Figure 9: Here are birds screaming "Wow this shit is lit to the A-F". Don't ask why, I dont speak bird.

8LQFUrI.png

Figure 10: Dont be fooled, this small house has a surprise of its own. Hidden under the floor is a tunnel to leads to an amazing room. O-la-laaah.

olt5ebX.png

Figure 11: This is a picture of a simple boat with a guy walking off the plank. Arggg me hardty

What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!):

People of Craft Block, "lend me your ears" (eyes).

I'm not much of a builder, but it's clear to see how incredibly creative and detailed these buildings are. @Stay_smokey03 has spent a long period of time on this server creating many marvellous creations. His well thought out design and choice of materials are one of the reasons why I'm suggesting him as a designer. This guy has talent! Just imagine structures he could develop with the help of World Edit! Trust me, the buildings he has developed are huge! One of my favourite creations that he has made, is the Big house (A.K.A - "The Big Red House on the Hill").

They say "Pictures tell 1001 words, I'm gonna let you guys judge on the pictures that I have posted on this page :).

Any notes you'd like to add?:

Just DO IT! If I don't see this guy promoted to designer, it would be a real big shame. Shame on you, haters!

Last edited:
Umiabaen

Umiabaen

Dani
Supporter
Crafter
Aug 11, 2017
Texas
  • Umiabaen

Umiabaen

I saw some of these builds upclose a while ago :> and I really like them. Smokey is a great builder and likes to try new designs with his builds and would be a wonderful Designer, I vouch.

Jamie22

Jamie22

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ bamboozled ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
Staff member
CB Admin
Crafter
Apr 10, 2017
  • Jamie22

Jamie22

I have to vouch, how can I not :D

WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Staff member
CB Mod
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
  • WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

Vouch

Stay_smokey03

Stay_smokey03

Master Of None
Crafter
Sep 26, 2015
  • Stay_smokey03

Stay_smokey03

For whatever reason it wont allow me to upload certain pictures but here is a few just to get some closer details.

It wouldnt allow me to post the full build picture but you get a pretty good idea of the build in general

I just had to throw in this picture with my hand made fishing pond :)

Here is a view from the outpost tower above the garden. What A View......

The front and back view of my beach area. Dream house more like it <3

Bradley

Bradley

Intentional
Supporter
Crafter
Feb 10, 2016
  • Bradley

Bradley

Honestly, I love my boy stay to death but only a few of these builds I would consider designer worthy. The brick goverment-looking building is really nice and is what I expect from designers. On the other hand... there are like the "BOOMShake tower" or the ship you made. These are rather puny especially since he has creative and they are simply straight up blocks. The pyramid is literally just stairs going upward, and the tiny house is like less than 6x6 even with the underground room, it isn't showed or specified with a picture how detailed it is. Your beach house is quite good but since you have the ability to use creative, I think it could be better. I would loved to have vouched for stay as he is one of my dearest friends but I can't be biased and I judge solely based on skill. In my opinion, I believe with a little more effort and a few more higher tier ranking builds, you could definitely be designer one day.

DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Staff member
CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
  • DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Honestly, I love my boy stay to death but only a few of these builds I would consider designer worthy. The brick goverment-looking building is really nice and is what I expect from designers. On the other hand... there are like the "BOOMShake tower" or the ship you made. These are rather puny especially since he has creative and they are simply straight up blocks. The pyramid is literally just stairs going upward, and the tiny house is like less than 6x6 even with the underground room, it isn't showed or specified with a picture how detailed it is. Your beach house is quite good but since you have the ability to use creative, I think it could be better. I would loved to have vouched for stay as he is one of my dearest friends but I can't be biased and I judge solely based on skill. In my opinion, I believe with a little more effort and a few more higher tier ranking builds, you could definitely be designer one day.
Agreed, I will hold my vouch until you put some more effort in and make higher tier ranking builds :3

Stay_smokey03

Stay_smokey03

Master Of None
Crafter
Sep 26, 2015
  • Stay_smokey03

Stay_smokey03

zparx

zparx

Never done a small build! ;)
Supporter
Crafter
Jul 25, 2017
Harlow, England
  • zparx

zparx

These are some great builds smokey, I only feel that some of these pictures don't show the full level of detail that i know exists here. Perhaps you could try retaking some of these shots during the daytime as its impossible to make out any detail at all in the nighttime shots due to your shaders. I will vouch, however I would like to see the retaken shots first. :)

DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Staff member
CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
  • DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle

Hey, I really like the builds, but try to be original pal? Look what I found on the internet.
324869638c2b4f30bc31275c6d667444.png

untitled-210800253.jpg

Your own builds are very flat, and they lack detail. The builds that you took are very good, don't get me wrong, but being a designer isn't about copying other's designs/hard work, it's about you being creative with your own ideas.