Star928 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star928

Crafter
Jul 2, 2018
Minecraft Username: Star928
Your Ban report link: https://craftblock.me/threads/group-ban-goldenpencil00-star928-patcheats-and-pranxty.17332/
Server banned from: Craftblock
Reason of ban: Massive griefing
Who banned you?: kaokia
Why should you be unbanned?:

First of all, I don't know who this pencil guy is. I played with Patcheats and Pranxty as a trio. We did not place any signs nor did we write bad words anywhere as well.
We took down the wall neighboring our houses because we thought it was a communal survival structure and we needed materials for building. We didn't know that it was someone else's property, and since there is a good claim system/chest protection/land protection system in place on the server, we thought that anything that wasn't protected was fair to take down and use, like other survival structures. In the 10+ days we played on the server (and for 8 hours+ each day) we never saw anyone come to that part of our land nor work on it, so we thought it was abandoned, as it was unclaimed. We had no malicious intent of griefing, and we would also like to know what can and cannot be taken down/modified, since we were under the impression that claimed land was the only thing that shouldn't be messed with. I apologize for my misinformation and also to Horselover and Viata for unintentionally destroying their build.

Last edited:

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
Heyo.
I just want to state that if a build was abandoned, or if it wasn't claimed, that gives no right to grief still.
we would also like to know what can and cannot be taken down/modified, since we were under the impression that claimed land was the only thing that shouldn't be messed with
No build that is made by any player should be taken down/modified. I would say natural builds that you know are natural such as villages. Even if it's not claimed, don't break it.

As for getting resources there's plenty ways to do so, you do not need to take down property, there is a shop, however if you did not know this you could get materials at the newbie shop, but there's also chopping trees, mining. Ect

Star928

Crafter
Jul 2, 2018
Heyo.
I just want to state that if a build was abandoned, or if it wasn't claimed, that gives no right to grief still.

No build that is made by any player should be taken down/modified. I would say natural builds that you know are natural such as villages. Even if it's not claimed, don't break it.

As for getting resources there's plenty ways to do so, you do not need to take down property, there is a shop, however if you did not know this you could get materials at the newbie shop, but there's also chopping trees, mining. Ect

Thanks for the clarification. I was unaware that grief could apply to any player structure, I was under the impression that destruction of claimed property would be griefing. If i do get unbanned, I'll abide by those rules, I didn't know.

Star928

Crafter
Jul 2, 2018
Heyo.

When will I know about the status of my appeal? Sorry for asking, I just wanted to know.

Pranxty

Crafter
Jul 3, 2018
this is so sad can we get unbanned from craftblock :(

WolfiePai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shooketh
Supporter
Crafter
Jun 20, 2015
After a short discussion with a few people, your appeal has been denied. You and your friends griefed a very large amount of blocks and took so many items from this build. You can appeal once more in 3+ months. You are welcome to play on the other servers that Craftblock provides though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)