squidsoaps Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidsoaps

Crafter
Jul 21, 2018
Minecraft Username: squidsoaps
Your Ban Report Link: https://craftblock.me/threads/xsquidy-squidsoaps.17374/#post-95261
Server banned from: Craftblock Survival
Reason of ban: griefing and stealing
Who banned you: WaterFlower_01
Why should we urban you?: I made the mistake of not reading the rules, which I should have done before I even started playing here, so therefore I thought it was okay for me to take from unprotected areas and break stuff in unclaimed land, but later on after my ban I realized this was not the case, and now I feel bad for doing what I did. I took what other people worked hard for, I destroyed what other people took time to build. And for this, I am sorry, but a 5 letter word doesn't do much, it doesn't fix anything. Also, I came here to play with my friends, not to grief. If I am chosen to be unbanned this would never happen again, now that I know the rules of the server. Hopefully, you can unban me, but if not I understand. it was very wrong what I did. Have a nice rest of your day, and thank you. - squidsoaps

_GangPlank

Supporter
Crafter
Jun 6, 2018
Spoke with him, because i was the one griefed and explained him why I was a bid mad at him. I think he understands now and dont think he will do it again. Btw he also didnt get a second chance or a warning. He destroyed a lot but in 1 time so maybe he can have several day ban instead.
Wish you luck, ur going to need it.

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
Considering it was xSquidy who did most of the work, I will chat with other staff members about this. Don't get to excited; a grief is still a grief, and therefore you must be punished. I see you are quite sincere. At most it would be shortened. Let me look with other staff & go through a few other details.

IF it does end up getting shortened, be sure to read /rules IF you join back. Think about your actions and what consequences you will have to take. Tomorrow morning, I shall close the thread and decide.

Thank you for appealing, and thank you for your apology. Not locking thread until tomorrow morning incase others want to add if they vouch for your appeal or not.

Good Luck, Thank you,
~WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
I have come to a conclusion to shorten your ban. You seem sincere enough, and you have done less of the damage. However, if you get caught again, it will be a permanent ban. Read rules when you come back, Do not do this again.

Shortened to 3 Weeks, Locked.
~WaterFlower_01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)