Squarespot8's mod recommendation

goldenblob

Crafter
Mar 7, 2014
Code:
Player: Squarespot8
Their current rank:  Ambassador
Why they should be trusted with Mod: They are a great person in game and in real life. He is extremely helpful and very nice, he is  a
 great third party in the event of any argument and is the most 
trust worthy person I've have met,(excluding immediate family).
What would make them a good Mod: He is fair and trustworthy, and 
will always help others.
How have they helped you?: He has helped me with many projects, including my house on the old server.
How have they helped others?: They have helped other new players build their first house, and have gave many people great advice.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Square's a great guy. I know him well. But he's just come back from a long absence. I think he should be around for a while more before becoming staff. :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Lking846 said:
Square's a great guy. I know him well. But he's just come back from a long absence. I think he should be around for a while more before becoming staff. :)
I agree, he should get back into the groove a bit since he was inactive for a while. 

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Lking846 said:
Agreed.

He's a great guy and he's very helpful, and you can trust him.

Maybe suggest him again when he's playing a lot, and he's active.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Agree to all, he had a long break, and hasn't been seen much, he's only been on for a few days now

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I vouch for square - but I dont see him active on Main

He helps anyone within his abilities that calls for help in the chat.

He will / has helped new players to the server get started.

Hes supportive.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Square is an awesome guy... or fish (if hes into that) but he honestly isnt active enough for mod in my opinion. I rarely see him on but when i do he is very helpful. But he was away for a while and who knows if he will do that again. Keep being active then ill vouch :)

Squarespot8

Crafter
Dec 24, 2013
Thank you for suggesting me gold and thanks to everyone who wrote on this. I really do appreciate it and I will try to be more active!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hmm. nope. not active at the moment at all and hasnt been on the server enough to fulfill his ambassador responsibilities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)