Spotty Activity

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Starting sometime either this week or next week, I may have some spotty activity online. My parents told me today that they were getting a divorce, so we have to get our current house ready for moving and stuff. Just so you know where I am.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Damn that sucks. I'm so sorry.

I hope things will get better for you.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
D: Whaa?! Crazy. That's poopy. But it doesn't have to bring everyone down. Sometimes it ends up better. My parents were divorced when I was about 10 or 11 I think. I don't remember. But you & I haven't talked in a bit about life and bullshite. If you want to, you know how to reach me. :D BTW... Are you moving with your Dad? To have nice dinners? :p Sorry. Too soon? I try to make tough situations lighter with risky humor. Sometimes it's too much, too soon for people, and they don't like it. Haha Anyway, I'm here if you want to talk, dude. Here or FB.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@Uu_Valkyre_uU - I won't be able to live with my dad, since he'll be on the road all the time for work (if I could, I would). I'm not too worried about it, I was just shocked from it. They've been having problems for about a year and a half now, and they said it's been slowly getting better. Good thing is, they aren't mad at each other or anything, they just think it's best for us. Therefore, they both promised that they wouldn't keep one parent from seeing us, no matter what. :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
That's the best way that they could have ended it. Civilly. You shouldn't have a very difficult time with it. That's the way that my parents ended it. I didn't have a very hard time with it, except when my Dad was busy a lot and couldn't take us. It was a bummer. But I got over it. Haha Because I lived with my Mom, and my little brother & sister did too. I think that my brother and sister had a harder time with it. They're both younger.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@Uu_VALKYRE_uU - That's exactly how this was going for me.... lol

My brother and sister acted like it was the end of the world.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Well, I did have some moments where I had a little bit of a rough time. But I can always usually reason things back down to a calm state. I always have been able to. Things just don't get to me really. I don't stress about things a lot. Or even really a little. Haha Even if or when I get drunk, which is rarely (I don't like to drink really), I can always reason myself sober again. Haha But where I'm getting with this is, it still can get rough. If you have some troubles, talk to me. You and I seem to have gone through a few similar major experiences in life. So it may be that I could help ya out. Even if it's just to give you a heads up, or worst-case-scenario situations to prepare you for the worst. Because chances are, I've at least looked into it. Haha

Also, My Dad re-married and then died when I was about 16. So if you need to talk about Step families, or death of a parent later, I've been there, and hae problem talking about it. Doesn't bother me at all. :p

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Several of my friends have divorced parents. I feel so lucky that my parents love each other and care about me.

Hope things work out for ya. If you want to talk, im on skype.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Dewd, that sucks :(. Well, if they're not happy with each other, then I think it's best if they divorce. Better than fighting, that's for sure. It's awesome that they let you see each parent, too.

Anyway, if you need any cheering up, I'm on TS to talk your ears off about Papercraft :D (if you want to talk about something else, you might be able to convince me. Lol).

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I'm sorry Jag, my grandma and grandpa got divorced a while ago, it got better after that. Your brother and sister will get used to it, stay strong Jag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)