Hail Samhain!

MORE CRAP!
http://imgur.com/a/4pKbl#0

/intro

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Spoog! Those are some pretty neat builds. Are you Wiccan? If you are, you know why I ask. Samhain. ((For those who don't know, it's pronounced Sow-in, and is celebrated from sunset on 31 October to sunset on 1 November.)) I use to identify as Wiccan when I was younger. :p Anyway, it would be nice to know a little more about you. Like the basics. A/S/L? You can call me Valk. Or Lord Valk. ;)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Omg! That's the Blue Cucco from Ocarina of Time! Back on topic, welcome to Craftblock! Would be nice to learn more about you though :)

Spooginator

Crafter
Apr 3, 2014
I played a lot of Blockland and have been playing a lot of various games where you build stuff. Been playing Minecraft since alpha, i come back to it once a year maybe.
 As for A/S/L I am a construct that transcends time and space.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha There has been o evidence that anything transcends space & time. :p But those screenies are pretty awesome. The "Satanic Church" one is neat, but technically the number '666' isn't the true number of the beast. It was actually '616'. But that's less cool sounding. Haha They changed it later in the bible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)