Miscellaneous Special Server Coming To CraftBlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Hey all! Just wanted to share my excitement about a new CraftBlock server that is under development at this time. I'm still working out the kinks and fixing everything, but it is looking good so far! I will not spoil it for those who are curious, so I will add Spoiler tags below. Otherwise, stay tuned!

Update: Server is up and running. If you would like to test-run it, please let me know! You will need the following however:

Mods: Pixelmon found: http://pixelmonmod.com/
Forge: You will need 1.6.4 - http://files.minecraftforge.net/

Forge Instructions:

- Once downloaded, you will need to click on the .jar file
- Click on the Install to Client Option
- Once it has installed (it will say congrats or something of that nature), you will need to upload the Pixelmon Mod File
- Grab the Pixelmon 3.0.0.zip file and copy and paste it into the mods folder in the minecraft folders. To get to this, you will need to use the following:

Windows: No idea

Mac: You need to make sure your hidden libraries are enabled. You will need to go to the Library > Application Support > minecraft > Mods and paste the .zip file there

Done! Load up Minecraft now and use the Forge profile
- If you installed this correctly, your Minecraft main menu will show up and you will see that (4) mods are located. Click on the MODS folder and make sure Pixelmon is loaded!

Last, add the IP and request to be put onto the Whitelist!

Current IP: Will change - cbpixelmon.game.nfoservers.com:25565

This will be a whitelisted server however, so please keep that in mind! Details on how to get onto this server are soon to follow!

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Update: Server is up and running. If you would like to test-run it, please let me know! You will need the following however:

Mods: Pixelmon found: http://pixelmonmod.com/
Forge: You will need 1.6.4 - http://files.minecraftforge.net/

Forge Instructions:

- Once downloaded, you will need to click on the .jar file
- Click on the Install to Client Option
- Once it has installed (it will say congrats or something of that nature), you will need to upload the Pixelmon Mod File
- Grab the Pixelmon 3.0.0.zip file and copy and paste it into the mods folder in the minecraft folders. To get to this, you will need to use the following:

Windows: No idea

Mac: You need to make sure your hidden libraries are enabled. You will need to go to the Library > Application Support > minecraft > Mods and paste the .zip file there

Done! Load up Minecraft now and use the Forge profile
- If you installed this correctly, your Minecraft main menu will show up and you will see that (4) mods are located. Click on the MODS folder and make sure Pixelmon is loaded!

Last, add the IP and request to be put onto the Whitelist!

Current IP: Will change - cbpixelmon.game.nfoservers.com:25565

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
poke.craftblock.me will be the url.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lking shall be added. Please try and hop on if possible :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i'll attempt to join but the mod may lag me to hell and back so yea p-p

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
ADD ME NOW I AM MLG PIXELMON!

Lol, I would like to be added though. Thank you my love.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Forums up, wait for zaxs say to apply though!

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Well of course I will add you Ben xD

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
xInZaxx said:
Lking shall be added. Please try and hop on if possible :)
Sorry, its pretty late for me. Ill be on first thing tomorrow. :p

So exited... I don't know wether to go with Cyndaquil or Oshawott... decisions decisions...

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Will we call it PokéBlock? :D If so, it should have the accent above the 'e'. So it doesn't look like PokeBlock. lol

FYI, for those who didn't know, Pokémon is pronounced Poh-kay-mon. Not Poh-kee-mon or Poh-kuh-mon. Just so you know. I hate when people pronounce it incorrectly. Same with Manga (Mahn-ga, not Main-ga). :p

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
PokéBlock... I like it! :D

BTW, it looks like I will be building a spawn. Any people wAnt to help me? You must be whitelisted on, and have my Skype. Lking?

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Pixelmon is a very easy mod to install. If you need any help PM me on the Forums and i will gladly help you :D

I might also put a pack together to make it easier to join, so pshyced for this!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Will we call it PokéBlock? :D If so, it should have the accent above the 'e'. So it doesn't look like PokeBlock. lol

FYI, for those who didn't know, Pokémon is pronounced Poh-kay-mon. Not Poh-kee-mon or Poh-kuh-mon. Just so you know. I hate when people pronounce it incorrectly. Same with Manga (Mahn-ga, not Main-ga). :p

Only if you make a logo for it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)