Spawned diamonds?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
ChillePepper found spawned diamonds. He said he got rid of them, and I just want to be sure, but I can't check inventories (I don't think.) Could someone really quick check his inv? I didn't want to Put this in warnings because it isn't really a warning.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Tell him he can burn them with fire or lava. That seems to work for me. Also, cactus work as well to dispose of things.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I'm going to post here because I can't make a new Thread. I cannot make any posts with the exception of Quick Reply. I get an error "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button." Google gets an error too:
The connection to craftblock.me was interrupted.
Reload this webpage.
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
Check your Internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
When I reload, I get the CraftBlock error. It's a bit of an endless cycle.
It'd explain why there have been no posts as of recent. Can someone please fix this problem?
@kawohi @Ar7ific1al

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)