Sorry. :(

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
(Not trying to copy Sam, was planning on making this thread for a couple days now.)

Straight to the point, Minecraft is to boring for me to bother with anymore. I have absolutely no fun with it, and I have moved on to other games beyond Minecraft. I am also planning on starting a Youtube Channel dedicated to Nerf related stuff. A hobby channel basically. 

So I am announcing my leave from Minecraft and Craftblock. I might check the forums every now and then, but not much. But still, you guys are some of the greatest friends ever. I hope to see you all in the future. :)

This also means a demotion from Pokeblock. If possible, I see fit mths to be in charge.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
BEN! D: I remember that time when you banned me, that was (not so) fun... But back to the point. Bye :( I know I barely knew you, but we were acquainted and, acquaintances because... aquaintness... :( I wish Id known you better... You're one of my role models on this server. Goodbye, Ben :/

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Stepping down =/= demotion.

I haven't talked to you in a long time Ben. I always thought you would come back to being active on Main so that we could catch up...

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait quite some time for that to happen, still I won't give up the hope. ;)

Give me a call when you visit Sweden and I'll hook you up with some first class entertainment!

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
To the guy that ranked me up from Builder and suggested me for Mod: Thank you for everything that you've done for our severs and its community. You're a friend to everyone on here and a role model for many more, and you will be greatly missed. We hope to see you back with us soon :).

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Ben.. I've only talked to you a couple times and I have not known you as long as chip, ish, mat etc, but I still thought of you as a friend. Even though you are leaving ill still remember ya buddie. Hope one day you will come back because you will be missed by everyone. But for now this is Goodbye.

Bye :)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Well... I cant really say bye as you are my neighbor. Heh. Lucky me. >_>

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I don't believe we've met but see you around, stay safe!

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lking846 said:
Well... I cant really say bye as you are my neighbor. Heh. Lucky me. >_>
Yep, I get to listen to your endless stories of Skyrim. Lucky me.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Goodbye Ben, you'll be missed very much, I've had so many mod buddies leave me, and now this :'(, come see us soon! We'll miss you

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
Nooo!! My Modding buddy! Although I really have to agree, Minecraft is soooo boring no offence of course.

Welp I love you Ben I will miss you everyone will.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I will miss you since I have known you for a long time. I think we started talking when I just got Trial. I hope you will come on the forums sometimes and check the server sometimes :)

Hope you will like what your plans are! :D

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Goodbye Ben. All understandable. Where one door opens another door closes. Thank you for all you gave to the server.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Ben4900 said:
(Not trying to copy Sam, was planning on making this thread for a couple days now.)
I wouldn't give a poop if you were copying me or not, everyone makes theses threads.

Anyway, I don't enjoy Minecraft either. I hardly even play, just because it's just boring as hell, no offence. I only ever play Mini-games, building isn't anything fun anymore.

To be honest, I'm more focus in technology. I have been watching a lot of Computer builds and stuff like that. Really want to make myself a good gaming computer that won't be laggy as my Mac.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hmmm i was saying in the shout.. I have this lovely wall you made in that midieval town. And youve made a great start... would be awesome if you could finish that build off?.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Ben4900 said:
If possible, I see fit mths to be in charge.
I agree with this ;3

Anywho, sad to see you go, hope to see you around! ^^

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
I'll miss you Ben D: Although I haven't talked to you that much I still liked it when you were on. BUT, life always comes first ;)

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Sad to see you go :( Although I understand you, games can get boring after a while, anyway will miss you!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
It's too bad that you've lost interest in Minecraft. I think that it's the bees' knees! :p I've been with this community for almost 5 years or so, I think. Maybe 4+ I'm not sure. Since Hosby was VIP. :p Anyway, you'll be back. I've seen so many people say that they were leaving for good, and still came back. Good people never truly leave an Excellent community like this. :) So, I'll see you around, dude. ;)

Whatever you decide to do, remember.... Have Fun & Be Excellent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)