Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
http://sonicether.com/shaders/download/v10.1Preview2/

I suggest downloading optifine as well with this. I use a technic pack

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/shaders-and-optifine-172.292569

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Oh right, the shader pack needs to be put into the shaderpacks folder in %appdata%->roaming->.technic->modpacks->(modpack you use)-> shaderpacks (drag and drop the shaderpack) Same for non-modpack just w/o .technic and modpacks

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Mac = Users/YOURUSER/Library/Application Support/minecraft -> Shaderpacks :p

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
That looks delicous, really like it! :)
post some more screenshots!

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
It does look dam awesome! Especially when it rains
But I don't like how the ground looks like when it gets wet, I looks like everything got flooded

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
The lines in your screenshot... They shouldn't be there. I don't understand how you think that looks good. :/

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Omega_Shenron said:
Ar7ific1al said:
The lines in your screenshot... They shouldn't be there. I don't understand how you think that looks good. :/
The lines in the sky? They shouldn't be there? :I Idk
All of them. The lines in your sky, in your ground reflections, etc. Those are graphical artifacts which are not supposed to occur. Check your graphics drivers, ensure they are up to date and compatible with the mod. If it's an integrated Intel graphics chipset, you can forget it - those are absolute crap for GLSL shaders.

Also check your settings in Optifine. Not all of Optifine's settings are compatible with the GLSL shaders mod, and can conflict, causing artifacts in rendering and even lower performance.

@Ar7ific1al I had initially accepted the lines as a general glitch for the shader pack, but then I saw pictures w/o it and I realized it wasn't supposed to be there. Googles it up, turns out it has something to do with the Anistropic Filter (I saw more that a few responses with this saying it worked, will try it in the morning)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List