someotherguy81

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:someotherguy81
Victim(s):ashleyfuzzy
Temporary or Permanent:temp 5 days
Incident:Greifed approx 73 blocks done as a rollback. Initially I tped to him as I saw him breaking glowstone. Being a new name i wasnt familiar with I thought 1. He could be in the nether or 2. he breaking glowstone. 3. hes breaking someone elses glowstone.  I tped to him and found him breaking it, he saw me and said hi and started to replace the stones back when I sent him to narbs jail as I checked the chest to find the place belonged to ashleyfuzzy.(grr she needs to protect it , ill send her a message)  Asked him why he thought he was there knowing it has all the signs for the server rules displayed there.  He said he didnt know.  I told him to read the rules. He just gave excuses.  By then I had rolled him back and found he'd griefed 73 blocks where I then banned him for 5 days.
Witnesses:/co i and myself
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/33iyBat
Other Notes:

someotherguy81

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
_SunDust_ said:
Incident:Greifed approx 73 blocks done as a rollback. Initially I tped to him as I saw him breaking glowstone. Being a new name i wasnt familiar with I thought 1. He could be in the nether or 2. he breaking glowstone. 3. hes breaking someone elses glowstone.  I tped to him and found him breaking it, he saw me and said hi and started to replace the stones back when I sent him to narbs jail as I checked the chest to find the place belonged to ashleyfuzzy.(grr she needs to protect it , ill send her a message)  Asked him why he thought he was there knowing it has all the signs for the server rules displayed there.  He said he didnt know.  I told him to read the rules. He just gave excuses.  By then I had rolled him back and found he'd griefed 73 blocks where I then banned him for 5 days.
Screenshots:
Other Notes:
First off, I wasn't making excuses, and I found the place abandoned and already griefed by someone else. I accidentally broke the glowstone because there is a trackpad bug for Mac OS X in minecraft where a button hold is glitched and delayed. Also I was saying that people who are jailed have limited permissions and I couldn't do /rules to read the rules. I wasn't making any excuses at all, you just probably weren't reading that chat carefully enough. I had no intent to do any harm.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
someotherguy81 said:
_SunDust_ said:
Screenshots:
Other Notes:
First off, I wasn't making excuses, and I found the place abandoned and already griefed by someone else. I accidentally broke the glowstone because there is a trackpad bug for Mac OS X in minecraft where a button hold is glitched and delayed. Also I was saying that people who are jailed have limited permissions and I couldn't do /rules to read the rules. I wasn't making any excuses at all, you just probably weren't reading that chat carefully enough. I had no intent to do any harm.
Hey, this happens. You need to make sure you read the rules first. Just make an appeal here: 

http://craftblock.me/forum/forum-15.html

someotherguy81

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
kawohi said:
someotherguy81 said:
_SunDust_ said:
Screenshots:
Other Notes:
Hey, this happens. You need to make sure you read the rules first. Just make an appeal here: 

http://craftblock.me/forum/forum-15.html
Ok Thank you, I submitted a Ban Appeal

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
The rules were displayed in the jail there was no need to /rules, and I dont see how deliberately breaking things can be excused as an accident. Breaking one may, but then you broke more then one now didnt you. People think they can help themselves to players things thinking "abandon" makes things ok. Well it doesnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)