Some of my recent builds

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
I like them.  The contrast of woods is nice, and I like the use of cobble walls. Next time hit F1 before shooting.  It hides the chat and item hotbar.  And by the way, I found that Mooshroom Island first! :p

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
The_Baker_Boy said:
I like them.  The contrast of woods is nice, and I like the use of cobble walls. Next time hit F1 before shooting.  It hides the chat and item hotbar.  And by the way, I found that Mooshroom Island first! :p
Meh, I don't really care about chat. And I've been at this island for about 3 weeks now. XD

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Very cute, it's hard to build in a small scale since it gives you kind of a lower resolution. I think you handled it very well. I could certainly not do it better myself.

What I would do, though, is adding something that makes it more unique. It would perhaps end up making it look less good, but I often try to challenge myself by using special blocks for new purposes or something like that.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your beautiful builds. I wish everyone would do this.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Well done, Lking. I actually saw these in-game. I was flying around after helping someone with something and was like, "I found a Mooshroom biome! :D" Which was immediately followed by, "And so did Lking!" Haha I checked it out, I like it. Shrk is right. It is more difficult to build on a smaller scale.

I also try to do things that challenge myself. All the time. Not just in Minecraft. lol I real life and video games like CoD & Halo. Veteran & Legendary difficulties right away. I don't Fuck around. :p But to challenge myself in Minecraft (I like it Peaceful/God Mode/Creative, so I can build) I try to build very large scale and concentrate on details and block coordination.

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
Lking846 said:
The_Baker_Boy said:
Meh, I don't really care about chat. And I've been at this island for about 3 weeks now. XD
I found it the second day I was on the 1.7 server :p

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The_Baker_Boy said:
Lking846 said:
The_Baker_Boy said:
I found it the second day I was on the 1.7 server :p
I found it before it was even generated :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Not bad Lking, not bad at all! Keep it up :)

Like to see more builds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List