Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
You guys decide. 

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I've got a few in mind of staff members.

Erin seems worthy, she has just been suggested to be mod.
TicTacTory, she's active, nice, helpful, I think she's a candidate.

Problem is finding someone, we really don't have a wide variety of candidates, and these two are my only ones so far.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I dont think Erin or Tory are suited for Mod. Personally I don't think anyone is ready, nor do I think we need anymore mods.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Lking846 said:
I dont think Erin or Tory are suited for Mod. Personally I don't think anyone is ready, nor do I think we need anymore mods.

I keep seeing 0 or only 1 mod on. 42 players were on and only ryno was on.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
In all honesty, I don't know of any Main players who would be liable to Staff. I'm open for suggestions.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Different timezones is another problem. Many mods are from the US, while not a whole lot, like Sun, aren't from the US.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Both are very suitable options. Not only are both of them great friends, one virtually, they're on a lot. Tory's usually up early and gets on at about 8 am PST. We're usually on together so she'll stay on for about an hour or more. On the other hand, Erin's very cheery and I see her on much more frequently now.

To me, it's a pretty even match.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
When I was on last time I saw 4 mods on at the same time. Remember that timezones are a thing and also that everyone can't play all the time.

I was just wondering, how many ambassadors do we got on main?

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I think seven according to my list of ambassadors.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sorry, but isn't this what the Suggest A Mod section is for? If we thought someone was suitable enough, I think we'd suggest them there...

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
All I know is our best bet for an ambassador right now is KaileyDancer17, I think, should she do well as an ambassador for a few weeks, she would be a great mod candidate, and that's not just because she's my friend. She has the second most vouches on an ambassador application which makes me pretty confident she would be a good mod, that combined with the fact that I'm yet to see someone who has an issue with her that hasn't been banned for being a jerk, as well as the fact that she's very mod like without going into backseat moderating territory. Foodllama would also be a good choice in my eyes because she's active, helpful, polite, and isn't afraid to lay down the law, even though she's a tad backseat moddy. She is also going for ambassador. I feel like both of them are two good choices from our existing pool of ambassadors and ambassador applicants. I would also suggest KaylaWilcoxen14 but she's been on civ a lot, and I would like to see her express an interest in being a mod/ambassador first c:

So those are my suggestions :3

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
MonochromePony said:
All I know is our best bet for an ambassador right now is KaileyDancer17, I think, should she do well as an ambassador for a few weeks, she would be a great mod candidate, and that's not just because she's my friend. She has the second most vouches on an ambassador application which makes me pretty confident she would be a good mod, that combined with the fact that I'm yet to see someone who has an issue with her that hasn't been banned for being a jerk, as well as the fact that she's very mod like without going into backseat moderating territory. Foodllama would also be a good choice in my eyes because she's active, helpful, polite, and isn't afraid to lay down the law, even though she's a tad backseat moddy. She is also going for ambassador. I feel like both of them are two good choices from our existing pool of ambassadors and ambassador applicants. I would also suggest KaylaWilcoxen14 but she's been on civ a lot, and I would like to see her express an interest in being a mod/ambassador first c:

So those are my suggestions :3
KaileyDancer does seem worthy of being an ambassador, not sure Kayla though, I'd give her a little more time.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Narbula said:
I'm sorry, but isn't this what the Suggest A Mod section is for? If we thought someone was suitable enough, I think we'd suggest them there...

Yes, and I'm asking the mods to see who we should trial from the suggestions area.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wutchu doin here Narbz :)

Kailey and Kayla have been very helpful and loyal to our server. I don't know if they'd make good mods, but isn't that what Trial is for ;)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
xInZaxx said:

Kailey and Kayla have been very helpful and loyal to our server. I don't know if they'd make good mods, but isn't that what Trial is for ;)
 Exactly :) I would love to see if she would at least want to see if being a mod would be enjoyable for her, she's already going for ambassador, so why not at least ask her? :D I've been considering suggesting her for mod, a couple weeks after she gets ambassador so I just brought it up here :p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Didn't read a single thing anyone else has said.

My opinion: someone who can actually be helpful and understands how to use PStones, LWC, Towny, etc. Growing tired of seeing players complain about not being able to use these things. Every single Trial Mod, Mod, Super Mod and Ambassador should be extremely well versed in these areas, but only a few of them really understand how to use PStones specifically. Part of being a mod is being able to help players with all of our features and plugins, not just one or two.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I will say my opnion. I think Erin and Tory, and Kailey could be good mods, but I can't really tell, they try so hard to help people right now, not sure how they will do when they get their rank. Everytime they are on, they keep saying in chat who needs help and stuff, which I think it's not nessecery/fit for a mod to do, they just try way too hard in my opnion, but hey that's just what I think. They know about towny, and everything Ar7 said, so hey they might be good mods :p

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
xInZaxx said:

I've been here. :p I never left. :eek: Just away from the minecraft servers for now. Also, Kayla and Kailey have my vote. Tory was already turned down for trial once, but the thread got deleted so they suggested her again not too long after. I'm not sure about Erin though, since I'm not on the server that much anymore.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
AmirAti said:
Speaking of erin, it's my understand she is Sam's sister? She's been on sam's account on at least one occasion. This fact alone makes me a bit hesitant to consider her for a position as a mod. I don't exactly what this happening in reverse: sam on erin's account as a mod. Just my five cents.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Ar7ific1al said:
AmirAti said:
Speaking of erin, it's my understand she is Sam's sister? She's been on sam's account on at least one occasion. This fact alone makes me a bit hesitant to consider her for a position as a mod. I don't exactly what this happening in reverse: sam on erin's account as a mod. Just my five cents.
Welp, I didn't know that, but when she is on she is always saying like "Griefs, promoting or any sort of help, ask me! I will help" which is annoying in my opnion, I'm not saying anything because she is an ambassdor and it is sorta her job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)