Status
Not open for further replies.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: smsrah014, Bree5373, & TheMaskedMonster[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Chat[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: All permanent[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Well, I came into game with ElementWrath among other people telling me I should ban someone. Seeing as I know ElementWrath has good judgement, I tried to figure out the situation. Apparently smsrah014 was really mad at Element for some reason, something about going invisible and flying, but smsrah014 started freaking out. All 3 of these people are on skype together and they live in a town together. I give out warnings to all of them because they were being very offensive against the staff (mostly me) on this server. When I gave out warnings, they got mad saying they did nothing wrong. They got grumpy and started taking it out on me.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]TLDR; Apparently they all hate the staff on this server and decided to take it out on me by being very disrespectful.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: ElementalWrath, Mitochondriac, the rest of chat[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: N/A for all[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: The first one is one that ElementalWrath took: 
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]

[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: If you need more information, ask me about it. I know I didn't get any screenshots of TheMaskedMonster, but trust me when I say he was with them.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also, pinkprinceness and Slimedog007 are their friends too. Pink was begging me to let their friends back, while Slime was being really disrespectful about it. But he stopped, unlike his friends.[/font]

BreeSaysBooh

Crafter
May 18, 2014
my account is not working but i am truly sorry for what i did i was just caught up in the moment and sorry for my misspelling i am not a great one but if you could possibly think about unbanning me? i am truly sorry for what i said.

ElementWrath

Crafter
May 13, 2014
Also, if my input is of any value, the first thing I saw smsrah014 say in game was that he "needed sex"

I politely asked him to stop. I also not-so-politely told him that was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard.

A short while later he told someone to "suck his dick", and some other vulgar stuff.

This was when I started setting him on fire.

Also these screenshots are pure gold.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Bree, make a ban appeal.

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
They cant make a ban appeal narb, for some reason the forums will not let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)