Status
Not open for further replies.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Player Name:  SlyGuy31

Current Rank:  Trusted

How long have you been on CraftBlock?:  I've bee on CraftBlock for about 5-6 months.

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?:
Well, I think I should be trusted with Ambassador because I know what is to be expected and done from the Ambassador rank. For example, I know what to do when it comes to greifing, kicking, promoting, and more. I've never been banned a hope I never will be. If I get this rank I will NEVER abuse my powers, especially since ambassador is a very prestigious rank and should not be messed around with. (/kick) When the Mods are busy I will be able to help out the players that need assistance. I'm usually active in the chat and trying to help out when I can. I believe I am ready to take on the responsibilities that await for me if I receive Ambassador.​

Other Information:
I have not been online as much as I have been before, but now I should be on much more since I'm now finished with my state testing in my school.​

Thanks For Reading, if you vouch mind giving me a reason why? If you do not vouch also give a reason so I can improve.
Thanks! :D

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
RE: Sly' Ambassador App

sly is a amazing person to be around and a great friend. he helps a lot of people and is very kind. i think hes ready for ambassador :) GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)