Slyguy31

NeonVixen

Crafter
Dec 29, 2013
Earth
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: Slyguy31[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]T[/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]heir current rank: Trusted[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod: He is very helpful and and caring. Also he has ever been banned. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod: Slyguy31 is very talented and helps out people whenever he can.He always stands out and helps people build extravagant things(he has about 10 houses, not counting the ones he helped people build).[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]He is active a lot and takes on any [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]responsibilities he has.[/font][/font]He never gives up which show that he really does care, if you need it he will do his best to get it! Also whenever mods are busy he does his very best to help out anyone in need.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: He always makes me feel better when I am down.He has also helped me build things around Njse (way too many things to name, he always chipped in one way or another!)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?:He has built so many things its hard for me to name just one.He has helped some of these people with builds and I'm not sure if for other reasons to: Jjmarino, me, Cbhusker, _Sundust_(he has helped her with her town), Adam_graham and some more people. He also has helped others with mod like things. For example he is ready with proof to show when somebody does something wrong, also he corrects people when they have done something wrong.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I'm sure there are alot more things I could do to make this better but I've never made anything like this before. He would really make a great mod. He is very trustworthy and helps so many people out. Well I guess that's all.[/font]

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
No vouch. I think he should go for amby first. It would be a lot nicer transition. I like you and all, but i dont think your are ready for mod yet.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
He may be helpfull, but what has building to do with moderating? Besifes I don't see him on much, but that may have to.do with timezones and me being a bit inactive.

NeonVixen

Crafter
Dec 29, 2013
Earth
I guess you guys are right I've had some other people tell me the same thing.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Yeah I read that part and I get that's good, but the scale was tipping more to helping with building then moderating.
But like Rb said: I think he should go for the ambassador rank first. And help with the extra commands he gets.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I have to admit, sly is a good player, but I never really see him outwardly trying to help, this is, in my opinion a big part of becoming a moderator. I also don't believe that one should be turned down for mod because they weren't ambassadors, as I don't think that's really relevant, a smooth transition yes, but not exactly necessary. I also think sly should become more active in game and on the forums. Vouch pending.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I greatly appreciate you making this app for me, but in my opinion I am no where near close to being a moderator. I do agree with Rb that I should really get ambassador first because it will show that I am familiar with moderating and all that good stuff. Also, I used to be on a lot, but I have been busy lately so that may be the reason why you do not see me Bab. I will take all of this into consideration, but thanks for making the app anyways. :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Sly is a good player but ready for mod. But I think he might be better as ambassador. Also there was a time he was away for a while but coming back now. Yeah sorry sly I dont think your ready for mod at the moment.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
He probably should go for ambassador first like @rbhusker said. And he should start being helpful too. No vouc

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Apply for Amby, @SlyGuy31! You can be a mod slave! I mean...what...? :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Join me in being a mod slave oUo I'm just kidding I don't feel like a mod slave it;s just a joke >.>;

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I would love to be a mod slave!... I mean what.. uh, but I've been really inactive lately, so I figure I will need to become active again which will eventually happen, but I don't know if it will happen soon. But, I'm happy you guys think of me as mod slave material!... I mean uh... you get it. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)